Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raziel

Riku's hair >.>

I liked his KH1 and KH2 hair styles more than i liked his KH3D hair style. When he is his older self in the real world, the short hair style looks decent, but in the dream world  with his younger self, it looks REALLY BAD.

...Wouldn't that be more of a problem with the hair/clothes combination? Considering how his DDD hair should be the same as his KH1 hair. Or am I misinformed

Edit: Derp. Dunno how I missed that.

Edited by Gogo

...Wouldn't that be more of a problem with the hair/clothes combination? Considering how his DDD hair should be the same as his KH1 hair. Or am I misinformed

Edit: Derp. Dunno how I missed that.

Yeah. Lol.

I liked it the other way around. O_o

You liked the hair he had in his dream form? O_O

Much more than his hair in the real realm, it's WAY too freakin short lol

Yeah, thats true. But with young Riku, he looks horrible with short hair. With his older self, in my opinion, it looks ok.

Yeah, thats true. But with young Riku, he looks horrible with short hair. With his older self, in my opinion, it looks ok.

Yeah it really would have been a lot cooler if he just kept the hair he had in KH1 like Sora did. The hair change makes no sense whatsoever because he was sent back in time...I hope they don't keep his hair like that in 3.

Yeah it really would have been a lot cooler if he just kept the hair he had in KH1 like Sora did. The hair change makes no sense whatsoever because he was sent back in time...I hope they don't keep his hair like that in 3.

THIS^ WHY THE HELL DID HE HAVE TO HAVE A HAIR CHANGE, WHEN HE HAD THE BODY OF HIS KH1 SELF? Nomura ruined his design. Even in the beta for KH3D, Riku HAD HIS KH1 HAIR. I guess his shorter hair is to show that he's changed, even though he should have the exact appearence of his KH1 self.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

THIS^ WHY THE HELL DID HE HAVE TO HAVE A HAIR CHANGE, WHEN HE HAD THE BODY OF HIS KH1 SELF? Nomura ruined his design. Even in the beta for KH3D, Riku HAD HIS KH1 HAIR. I guess his shorter hair is to show that he's changed, even though he should have the exact appearence of his KH1 self.

Hopefully he learned from his mistake...I'll be like "WOW. -_-" if his hair is still that bullcrap pixie cut.

Hopefully he learned from his mistake...I'll be like "WOW. -_-" if his hair is still that bullcrap pixie cut.

Unfortunately, he'll probably have his stupid ass KH3D hair cut in KH3. I mean, KH3 takes place probably a couple days after KH3D, so thats no time for his hair to grow back. Or hopefully, Nomura can use video game logic and have his hair grow back by then.

Unfortunately, he'll probably have his stupid ass KH3D hair cut in KH3. I mean, KH3 takes place probably a couple days after KH3D, so thats no time for his hair to grow back. Or hopefully, Nomura can use video game logic and have his hair grow back by then.

Sora and Kairi should help tape his hair back together.

Sora and Kairi should help tape his hair back together.

This^

And then, when he fights a version of Xehanort, his taped hair falls off and causes him to get faint. xD

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Is it just me or is the style of rikus hair more important than the actual game at this point, OF CORSE it is!!!!!!!

I think that it's going to be grown out a little bit, not as long as the annoying mess that it was in kh 2 but not as irritatingly short as in DDD, a healthy balance of hotdam sexy short and lady (or man) killing handsome long, imagine, he looks at olette and she swoons from his looks, it's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to find a middle ground. His hair shouldn't be totally short like in KH3D but it shouldn't be long as all heck like in KH2 either. Just add a bit more to its length...

Yes!  A middle ground is exactly what they need to find with Riku's hair.  His hair was a bit on the longish side for KH2, but they hacked off a bit much in DDD, I think.  I actually thought the length of his hair in KH1 and Re:COM was quite nice, as it was that in-between length that just looked good on him.  That, or I'm just most familiar with it so it looks better to me. :P

I liked his KH1 and KH2 hair styles more than i liked his KH3D hair style. When he is his older self in the real world, the short hair style looks decent, but in the dream world  with his younger self, it looks REALLY BAD.

Yes, well said.  I agree with this entirely.