Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Elucidator

Image General KH13 member routine.

Posted Image

Please post your insults below.

Also if you want to punch me in the face, i'm truly sorry, you can't inflict damage thru the monitor, only Chuck Norris can do that.

Edited by Elucidator

Reflesh? You mean, like growing their flesh back? Because I don't think you can do that by pressing a button.

Click F5

Also i spelled inflict wrong, mah bad.

(Damned Uncle Google Chrome users, Refleshing a page is reloading it! >.> )

Edited by Elucidator

i was like that at first, now i draw or play games and check back every so often :) i'd reccomend that too anyone its a far more efficient system, i'm here playing skyrim lol

DOVAHBEAR OR MLP MODS! BEST OF SKYRIM

Lies, lies, lies and lies, how can someone who play 15 minutes then join back, respond to every notification, status, topic in few seconds..?

When i joined this IPB forums first, i didn't post or reply, all i did was spec at other members or chat with a member called Shera_Wizard i think...

Say what you want, but most of you are pretty addicted to this forum! =P

Edited by Elucidator

Lies, lies, lies and lies, how can someone who play 15 minutes then join back, respond to every notification, status, topic in few seconds..?

When i joined this IPB forums first, i didn't post or reply, all i did was spec at other members or chat with a member called Shera_Wizard i think...

Say what you want, but most of you are pretty addicted to this forum! =P

You were chatting with an awesome person xD

Posted Image

True xD

haha I usually look at ign or fb or whatever at the same time so i don't refresh that often :D

Sign in to follow this