Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Z

I hope this new game is also as good as tenkaichi games on PS2. I am surprised it's coming to PS Vita and I am thinking that I will get this game on it rather than PS3.

Yeah I love the tenkaichi games on ps2!

I consider myself a nutcase when it comes to DBZ I love the series more than anything ever, but I lost intrest in DBZ games after Infinite World the PS3 Z games are horrible, only one I'm looking foward to is the Tenkaichi HD Collection. Might buy this one if it includes the Battle of Gods movie.

Edited by E-ZombieHERO

I consider myself a nutcase when it comes to DBZ I love the series more than anything ever, but I lost intrest in DBZ games after Infinite World the PS3 Z games are horrible, only one I'm looking foward to is the Tenkaichi HD Collection. Might buy this one if it includes the Battle of Gods movie.

I've seen Battle of Gods...it's not worth it...it wasn't that good.Only good thing in it was that they put Pilaf and his gang in there as an easter egg...the movie is pretty boring...the animation is so bad for a theatrical film they should be ashamed...the plot feels more like a long episode than a movie...it's nowhere near as good as Return of Cooler or Dead Zone for example

I've seen Battle of Gods...it's not worth it...it wasn't that good.Only good thing in it was that they put Pilaf and his gang in there as an easter egg...the movie is pretty boring...the animation is so bad for a theatrical film they should be ashamed...the plot feels more like a long episode than a movie...it's nowhere near as good as Return of Cooler or Dead Zone for example

Are you shitting me? Its ONE OF THE BEST DBZ MOVIES TO DATE! It's canon, has a funny villain, cool plot, and it feels like a long episode, but thats ok BECAUSE IT'S GOOD. And WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE ANIMATION IS BAD? IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IT ALWAYS HAS, EXCEPT IT LOOKS NEWER, LIKE MOST ANIME THESE DAYS, ITS NOT LIKE IT'S RADICALLY DIFFERENT.

Return of Cooler was good, but i feel BOG was so much better. You're really missing out if you dont like BOG, because like it or not, its confirmed to be canon by Toriyama meaning it happens in the actual continuity.

Are you shitting me? Its ONE OF THE BEST DBZ MOVIES TO DATE! It's canon, has a funny villain, cool plot, and it feels like a long episode, but thats ok BECAUSE IT'S GOOD. And WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE ANIMATION IS BAD? IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IT ALWAYS HAS, EXCEPT IT LOOKS NEWER, LIKE MOST ANIME THESE DAYS, ITS NOT LIKE IT'S RADICALLY DIFFERENT.

Return of Cooler was good, but i feel BOG was so much better. You're really missing out if you dont like BOG, because like it or not, its confirmed to be canon by Toriyama meaning it happens in the actual continuity.

If you like it that's fine

But the animation was bad cuz it was cheap(i mean look at the budget)

But to me this felt more like it was made to exploit people's Nostalgia to make a profit more than anything

It's not horrible it's just meh

Battle of Gods was nowhere near as good as Return of Cooler...don't be ridicilous.The latter felt much more exiciting

And I could give 2 shits if BOG was canon or not...Cell and Buu Saga are Canon but I don't give a shit about those 2 sagas becuz after Freeza DBZ went downhill.

If you like it that's fineBut the animation was bad cuz it was cheap(i mean look at the budget)But to me this felt more like it was made to exploit people's Nostalgia to make a profit more than anythingIt's not horrible it's just meh Battle of Gods was nowhere near as good as Return of Cooler...don't be ridicilous.The latter felt much more exicitingAnd I could give 2 shits if BOG was canon or not...Cell and Buu Saga are Canon but I don't give a shit about those 2 sagas becuz after Freeza DBZ went downhill.

So that's it. You disliked DBZ after Frieza entirely. Now it all makes sense, that's why you really dislike BOG. Ok then, you're opinion then.

So that's it. You disliked DBZ after Frieza entirely. Now it all makes sense, that's why you really dislike BOG. Ok then, you're opinion then.

Eh i liked Cell and Buu back then but they haven't held up like Freeza...and nowadays they're just boring to watch

And no that's not why i dislike BOG...i don't even dislike BOG...i just think it wasn't that great...i still enjoyed some things but it really felt like it was made to exploit Nostalgia for quick cash rather than a movie where they actually tried to make it good

Return of Cooler,Bojack Unbound,Broly Movies were after Freeza and I enjoyed those quite a bit

And it's "your" not "you're" and stop being a total and utter fanboy...i still like DBZ even if it went downhill after Freeza...I still enjoy the Cell and Buu sagas a bit atleast...i don't care about them but there's things to enjoy in them won't deny that...hell i can even tolerate GT and find things to enjoy there

But do they compare to Dragonball or DBZ Raditz Saga-Freeza Saga? F*ck no

Does that mean they're total crap? No...it just means they're average

The only thing Dragonball related i totally despise is Dragonball Evolution...and I haven't even watched the movie and never will...but the trailers are enough for me to judge that a "Piece of Crap"

Edited by DAMN

Eh i liked Cell and Buu back then but they haven't held up like Freeza...and nowadays they're just boring to watch

And no that's not why i dislike BOG...i don't even dislike BOG...i just think it wasn't that great...i still enjoyed some things but it really felt like it was made to exploit Nostalgia for quick cash rather than a movie where they actually tried to make it good

Return of Cooler,Bojack Unbound,Broly Movies were after Freeza and I enjoyed those quite a bit

And it's "your" not "you're" and stop being a total and utter fanboy...i still like DBZ even if it went downhill after Freeza...I still enjoy the Cell and Buu sagas a bit atleast...i don't care about them but there's things to enjoy in them won't deny that...hell i can even tolerate GT and find things to enjoy there

But do they compare to Dragonball or DBZ Raditz Saga-Freeza Saga? F*ck no

Does that mean they're total crap? No...it just means they're average

The only thing Dragonball related i totally despise is Dragonball Evolution...and I haven't even watched the movie and never will...but the trailers are enough for me to judge that a "Piece of Crap"

How am i a fanboy for mispelling something? Thats ridiculous. Its not like i go "O MY GAWD, U HATE BOG AND U SUCK DICK YOU FU**TARD". That is what i fanboy would say. I was just a bit surprised at you thinking the BOG was not that good, but it's your opinion then.

Agreed, DB Evolution was shit.

How am i a fanboy for mispelling something? Thats ridiculous. Its not like i go "O MY GAWD, U HATE BOG AND U SUCK DICK YOU FU**TARD". That is what i fanboy would say. I was just a bit surprised at you thinking the BOG was not that good, but it's your opinion then.

Agreed, DB Evolution was shit.

I meant stop being a fanboy that just becuz i didn't like Cell and Buu that much and going all defensive mode

It's not just me...plenty of people were dissapointed by BOG

As for me I got what I expected which wasn't much...i mean i didn't have crazy expectations...but hey atleast they threw a Pilaf Easter Egg at me which I wasn't expecting that was nice 

Only thing i was really disappointed in...was the animation...since the trailers came out...when i saw the trailers i knew the production values were pretty low...of course i did a google search and ended up on wiki and found out the budget was pretty small which disappointed me cuz if anything they could have done right they could have spend more money on the Animation atleast...to make it look great...instead of looking like something you'd find in TV

Edited by DAMN

I meant stop being a fanboy that just becuz i didn't like Cell and Buu that much and going all defensive mode

It's not just me...plenty of people were dissapointed by BOG

As for me I got what I expected which wasn't much...i mean i didn't have crazy expectations...but hey atleast they threw a Pilaf Easter Egg at me which I wasn't expecting that was nice 

Only thing i was really disappointed in...was the animation...since the trailers came out...when i saw the trailers i knew the production values were pretty low...of course i did a google search and ended up on wiki and found out the budget was pretty small which disappointed me cuz if anything they could have done right they could have spend more money on the Animation atleast...to make it look great...instead of looking like something you'd find in TV

Fair enough. But i still think the animation looks more or less the same as it did in the 90's, just more fresh looking like most anime these days. Besides, they even put some CGI in the movie, but i still think it clashes too much with the actual animation.

I think I will get DBZ: Battle of Z. Looks like it will be the best DBZ game this gen. Atleast I hope so because I want to get a DBZ game on my PS3 but can't choose which one...

It’s time to take it to the next level! Sony has announced the demo release date for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z in North America – December 17, 2013 for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. What time will it be available? Sony doesn’t specify what time the PlayStation Network will update with the demo, but in Saiyan Island’s experience it’s generally between noon and 11:59 PM.

The Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z demo will include the first 4 missions from the final game’s single player campaign as well as online normal battle with the option for 8 player co-op or a battle mode with 2 players in teams of 4. Data and trophies will be transferable from the demo to the full game.

No word on when European fans or Xbox 360 owners in North America will get a chance to enjoy the demo, but it will likely be the same week, if not the same day.

As announced last week, those with Japanese PlayStation Network or Japanese Xbox Live accounts will also be able to download the demo on December 17.

Sourcehttp://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/12/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-north-america-demo-date-confirmed/

Edited by Diga231

Because the game obviously turned out to be subpar at best. :/

Well, I don't have any DBZ games... Getting this beats not having any.(Of course, I'm getting Xenoverse anyway, so I guess I'm good in the end.)