Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SHAZOW

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX Pre-Order Bonus Possibilities

My guess is it will be the same as Kingdom Hearts 1.5 bonus, the artbook. Most likely more pages since we will also get (assumingly) BBS Final Mix.

Do you agree? If not, what do you think the Pre-Order bonus will be?

You know what would be awesome, but extremely unlikely? Considering 2.5 remix most likely won't be released till sometimes next year, a KHIII beta preorder bonus.

Mhmmm.

Nah, we'll probably get something along the same lines as what we're getting for preordering KH 1.5. It's a nice thought though.

More unlikely cause 2.5 will (Probably) be for the Ps3, so to include a beta for a Ps4/Xbox One game...

Forget I said anything. /:

Edited by JJForever

An Artbook again is most likely to happen.Maybe they release an special limited edition with a small keychain?

A small Crown Charm would be awesome.KH Story-line book? or ideas?Extra Keyblades if you have KH 1.5 save  files?KH3 SUPER SMALL 3 Minute Demo? xDOr maybe another teaser instead.

I'm assuming it will have a secret ending built in for KH3. Pre-orders will probably get some form of an artbook too or something similar in scope, especially if it is only on PS3, a demo wouldn't really make sense for a PS4/XB1 game.

Edited by Nathan Hatton

I think pre-order bonuses are dumb (even tho they work and make me pre-order games..) But if there is one, realistically i would say if you preorder yo receive a full sized metal keyblade.

Things we could get with a preorder:

- Like Caity said, I would love Sora's crown chain xD

-Maybe a bonus with KH3 like a voucher that would make pr-ordering KH3 cheaper, a demo (e.t.c)

-A DVD (documentary) based on KH how it started, how they design, and how do they program the game and maybe at the end a secret scene from KH3 (I don't think it could happen but its an idea)

-Maybe another artbook...

OORRR:

NOTHING xD

An artbook could be either not an option or very very scarce.Reasons are when they announced the artbook and themes (which will for sure happen) for those who pre-order they said the artbook was limited edition. I recall even in November during black Friday they were on sale online still. That is months after the fact, so perhaps if SE didn't make good money from trying to get pre-orders, they might not do it or something else more enticing?