Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EternalReckoning

How many of you would buy a PS4 just for KH3?

I don't like to say I buy consoles just for one game

That implies I'll get the game and just play that only and then never get another game for it

KH is the main reason for me first purchasing any new console I don't already own, but I do get other games for it over time as long as my cash flow allows it.  I have 3 on my 3DS (as well as all my DS games) and 5 on my PSP.  And when I eventually get a job I'll be buying more.  But if KH3 wasn't being released on the PS4 I probably wouldn't buy it til late in it's life cycle where it's really cheap because KH games are the only ones I ever feel I NEED RIGHT NOW when they're out.

Whoever buys a system for one game is seriously stupid. Who buys a system an wastes tons of money all  for the sake one game when there are plenty of other good titles for that system? I, for one, am getting it for multiple games. Not just one.

Edited by Tails

what about infamous second son?, got to admit it looks badass xD

I admit the infamous series is very good (I played infamous 2 when I had PS+) but for some reason it never really caught on to me.Maybe I'll get Second Son but right now my eyes are set on buying Kingdom Hearts 3 and watchdogs when I get the PS4.I'm tired of CoD but I still might get Ghost. Edited by SHAZOW

I'm not sure mayby mayby not. It will take a long time anyway for the game will be released.

Whoever buys a system for one game is seriously stupid. Who buys a system for one game when there are plenty of other good titles for that system? I, for one, am getting it for multiple games. Not just one.

Yep. That is why I'm happy enough with my PS3.

Whoever buys a system for one game is seriously stupid. Who buys a system an wastes tons of money all  for the sake one game when there are plenty of other good titles for that system? I, for one, am getting it for multiple games. Not just one.

Although I wouldn't get it just for KH3 some people would. There isn't anything wrong with that and I understand it. Most people it would just be a reason for them to get the system and they figured there will be other games to play later on that interest them. You can't say they are stupid just because they don't share your opinion. If they want to get it for KH3 and just play KH3 and nothing else. Oh well that's their choice and just shows how much they love the franchise. Doesn't make them stupid though.

Although I wouldn't get it just for KH3 some people would. There isn't anything wrong with that and I understand it. Most people it would just be a reason for them to get the system and they figured there will be other games to play later on that interest them. You can't say they are stupid just because they don't share your opinion. If they want to get it for KH3 and just play KH3 and nothing else. Oh well that's their choice and just shows how much they love the franchise. Doesn't make them stupid though.

Well said babe!

lol was kind of expectng these to be the main opinions, but dude, please dont say its stupid, i respect your opinion and everyone has diferent priorities, of course we will all get new games for the console eventually though  :)

Exactly.

They'll obviously play other games since they have the system. And even if they don't, so what? For all we know that person could be richer or more successful than you or anyone you know so who are you to tell them they're stupid for how they spend their money? Calling them that is unwarranted, harsh, downright wrong and just ridiculous.

I love you.

Well, okay I'll admit i probabaly houldn't call anybody stupid over it but it just seems kind of a waste of money buying a system all for one game. I agree with what you stated.

lol was kind of expectng these to be the main opinions, but dude, please dont say its stupid, i respect your opinion and everyone has diferent priorities, of course we will all get new games for the console eventually though  :)

He mayby just means that you got enough entertainment already like the PS3.

He mayby just means that you got enough entertainment already like the PS3.

if your trying to say people could still be happy with ps3 and not want ps4, i agree with you but i promise you this topic is just asking people for opinins and that post i made is just supporting them :)

i always get Playstations main consoles the PS4 will be no different but it will probable allot later down the line i get it unless i win that contest i entered then i get the first PS4 in Ireland so want to win that contest

PS4. Not just for KH3, but anyone that wants JRPG's should buy a PS4 instead of risking it.

Deja vu Tails?