Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  

He can dual weild outside of drive dorms!? When this happen! In a quick time event

when he fights roxas i think he actually can get 3 at a time lol

Do you think Sora will ever dual wield outside of his drive forms?

Maybe. But he will no longer be able to in KH3, because he will have to save Ven and give back his heart, and without Ven's heart, Sora can only wield one keyblade.

Maybe. But he will no longer be able to in KH3, because he will have to save Ven and give back his heart, and without Ven's heart, Sora can only wield one keyblade.

Ehh. I doubt that he will loose the ability, but no one seems to agree. Oh, well.

Ehh. I doubt that he will loose the ability, but no one seems to agree. Oh, well.

He will. Nomura confirmed that Ven's heart in Sora is the only reason that Sora(And Roxas) can dual wield. Without Ven's heart, Sora can only wield one keyblade, same goes for Roxas.

He will. Nomura confirmed that Ven's heart in Sora is the only reason that Sora(And Roxas) can dual wield. Without Ven's heart, Sora can only wield one keyblade, same goes for Roxas.

Eh. With Trollmura, you never know.

Didn't Sora dual weild in a qte at the end of KH2 by borrowing Riku's?

Yes. This was the only instance of Sora dual-wielding outside of Drive forms. Thus, confirming, in-game, that he can use Synch Blade outside of Drive forms.

However, I feel as if the only time we will see him dual-wielding in KH3 is in Drives or cutscenes. If he wanted dual-wielding to be his permanent style he would have probably trained that way in 3D, and he reatined his original fighting style for the most part.

As far as i can tell. The only way that I can figure sora dual wielding outside of drives/cutscenes is if he were to somehow be destined for more then one keyblade I.E. a keyblade from the R.O.D.

Cutscene cough...

In KH2 Final Mix, when you fight roxas, you can steal his 2 keyblades.  But I guess it's not really the same as Dual wielding since the other 2 basically do their own thing while you attack.