Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

What Keyblade Do You Use The Most?

I normally use Oblivion. Because although Ultima Weapon is better, I just love Oblivion.

Or, if I want to actually have to fight Heartless, I use Kingdom Key, so I don 't one-hit KO things. I like to actually play the game even after I have beaten it.

Also Lionheart :3

Edited by Crown Unlimit

The reason I kept Fairy Harp till I got the Ultima Weapon is because I'm pretty much a Strength/Magic user and I couldn't afford to lose Magic (Since every Keyblade that I got after that was a minus something and I don't want downgrades), which is why I kept that until Ultima Weapon because the Ultima Weapon is of course the strongest Keyblade. It's funny because every time I visited Halloween Town, I had a colorful weapon such as the Crabclaw and of course the Fairy Harp.

I mainly used the strongest one I had, though my favorites were Oblivion, Oathkeeper, and Kingdom Key. I have never obtained Ultima Weapon in KH1, though I will try to obtain it in KH 1.5, so after the release of KH 1.5 Ultima Weapon will probably become my most used Keyblade.

I'm a completionist, so I would usually use Sweet Memories to get all the items for synthesis, or a keyblade similar, in KH3D I used the one that triggered more reality shifts so I could get the Level 3 defense, magic, attack and affinity gains.  Otherwise I literally stick with whatever I have that has the highest stats, and if I'm using Aqua I would choose higher magic stats over higher Strength stats.

In other news though isn't this keyblade gorgeous.  I would use this keyblade.

Posted Image

I'm a completionist, so I would usually use Sweet Memories to get all the items for synthesis, or a keyblade similar, in KH3D I used the one that triggered more reality shifts so I could get the Level 3 defense, magic, attack and affinity gains.  Otherwise I literally stick with whatever I have that has the highest stats, and if I'm using Aqua I would choose higher magic stats over higher Strength stats.

In other news though isn't this keyblade gorgeous.  I would use this keyblade.

Posted Image

;o WHO MADE THAT? GORGEOUS!

When i first start playing kingdom hearts i didn't know you could change your keyblade so i came with my kingdom key till the last fight with riku in hollow bastion and then i found out i could change my keybalde after i died against riku 500 times

Ultima Weapon, Oblivion, Lionheart. You all might find this funny, but back in 2004 when I first played KH1, I didn't know you could change keyblades until I got up to Hollow Boastion. I used the Kingdom Key the whole game and made it pretty far the whole game without getting stuck for too long.

I think my avatar speaks for itself :PI also use the Ultima weapons but in true the only other keyblade that comes close to Oblivion for me is the Decisive Pumpkin from KH2.

Either Kingdom Key or Oathkeeper.

Ultima Weapon, Oblivion, Lionheart. You all might find this funny, but back in 2004 when I first played KH1, I didn't know you could change keyblades until I got up to Hollow Boastion. I used the Kingdom Key the whole game and made it pretty far the whole game without getting stuck for too long.

I had like the exact same expierence back in 2003 the first time I played KH.