Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Which next gen console are you going to get in the next few years?

234 members have voted

1. 1. Which next gen console are you going to get in the next few years?

• PlayStation 4
    • Xbox One
    • Neither. I'm happy with my Wii U/PS3
    • Neither. I'm happy with my Nintendo 3DS/PS Vita
    • Neither. I'm happy with my Xbox 360/Wii
    • Neither. I can't afford one.
    • Both. I'm rolling in money.

Well, the option is there to just keep Wii/Wii U/360/PS3/3ds/Vita.PC is more next gen than all of those. The poll should be multichoice and have five options: PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PC, and none.

PC isn't a video game console. It just plays games. I'm not counting mobile gaming, so I'm not counting computing gaming.

you ask about which next console (the Wii U counts) want to get, so in 1, 3 or 2 years and all will be released so that argument doesnt work here. But whatever do what you want.

still a next gen console.  It's what i'm planning on getting, and i don't have one yet.  There are no options for me.

Well, I'm sorry, but the Wii U isn't going to count for this poll. It's just a poll, it's no big deal.

I will probably be purchasing a PS4 in the next few years. I am hoping that the PS4 will have backwards compatibility with PS3 software, because I never had a chance to own a PS3. I want to be able to play the games that were available on the PS3, but I also obviously want to have the capability to play Kingdom Hearts III. However, I doubt Sony will provide backwards compatibility because it would "hurt" them financially. 

I really wasn't going to get either until a game I want was announced and KH3 came around and I think KH is a PS game so thats what I'll be playing it on

Edited by Venxas24

PC isn't a video game console. It just plays games. I'm not counting mobile gaming, so I'm not counting computing gaming.

Fair enough. I guess there needs to be a line. It just seems odd to me that you explicitly mention every last gen console, including handheld consoles, but don't mention PCs. PCs are more relevant to the question than handhelds, because when has a handheld ever influenced someones decision to buy a console? Whereas a PC, which plays 80% of the same games, could highly influence that decision.Also, since the Xbox One's primary function is essentially just TV, shouldn't you include stuff like My Sky? xD

I don't think I can get KH3 or both the next gen consoles. I don't even have PS3, or a Wii, or a Wii U, or an Xbox, or a 360, or a 3DS, or a DSI, or a DS, or a PS Vita, or a phone, or an Iphone, or an Ipad, or an Ipod, or a kindle, or a kindle fire, or an Ipod touch, not even a Gameboy, or Gameboy Advanced. *sob* :(

"Another Option"I'm hoping to get a Wii U later this year since it'll be the cheapest, and it can play Wii games, which I never had so I'll be open to a large range of games I couldn't play before as well as the new Wii U games.

In 2 years time I believe I'll look into getting a PS4, since that's when I believe KH3 will be out.

OMYfiretruckING GOD HOW SHOULD I KNOW.

I NEED THE WII U FOR THE NEW ZELDA' S

BUT I NEED PS4 FOR Kingdom Hearts 4 AND KH 1.5 HD REMIX

MY FEELS. MY HEART IS ACHING.

E3 really hyped me up on the ps4 then I thought to myself, ''will I like the launch titles?'' I need to see the full list before I'm officially sold on it. Either way I'll nw getting it eventually for sure