Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a New Outfit in Kh3?

• Yes, and why?
    • No, and why?

We saw in the beta trailer that Sora's still wearing his Kh2 outfit, but maybe it will change later or change in the game.

What do you want to see?

It will probably change. Think of the beta trailer as a concept trailer. Like movies have concept art for characters and what not. But are changed later.

It's like how in the original DDD trailer Sora and Riku have the KH1 outfits. But later Nomura gave them new ones.

It will probably change. Think of the beta trailer as a concept trailer. Like movies have concept art for characters and what not. But are changed later.

It's like how in the original DDD trailer Sora and Riku have the KH1 outfits. But later Nomura gave them new ones.

Yup.

His KHII outfit his my favorite, but I wouldn't mind seeing a new one since its a new game and whatnot. Maybe if they had a reason though...and if that reason was in the form of Armour :3 if only the capes could be added though.

It did say mature Sora. i hope to see him more around 20 ish. I would be okay with him maturing to be like Zack Fair.

I doubt he is in his 18-20 in KHIII. Master Xehanort will not have that kind of patience, and he will target the princesses to make Sora and the crew hurry up and find the guardian of lights.

I'd be fine with it if they chose to keep his same outfit because it still looks awesome, but I kinda hope they give him a new one at the same time because I'm going to get pretty sick of it in 2.5....

I hope for a new one. I just think it would be cool. Plus just because they used it in that short tech demo means NOTHING. KH 3D had sora fighting heartless in his KH1 outfit in its tech demo. neither of which were part of the final game.

What the heck? You people do realize he'd lose his Drive Forms? >=(

I want him to stay how he is. I just can't imagine him with a different outfit and I don't want Drive Forms to go away either..

i want new outfits for everyone well at least the major Keyblade Wielders, Riku, Sora, Kairi,Ven,Terra,Aqua,and Mickey and Lea NEEDs some clothes he cant go the whole game with a Cloak. I also want the Organization members to get clothes too idk why i guess im just tired of the cloaks overall

Im okay with the same outfit but I wouldn't mind if they change it. His kh2 is syll fresh to me. But it likely he'llhave a new one and the trailer is justa beta screen like others said.

Im okay with the same outfit but I wouldn't mind if they change it. His kh2 is syll fresh to me. But it's likely he'll have a new one and the trailer is justa beta screen like others said.

I think Sora should have a new outfit because he will go on a new journey

and it was said that Sora is "mature"

so his new outfit should be more matured, too

and the trailer was just a teaser for the announcement that the game is in developement

and it only shows how the game could look like (graphics more like CGI)

so...what we have seen doesn't have to be in the final game or will look different

I think what a lot of people are confusing with "mature" is KH2 Sora and an older Sora. I wouldn't mind either, but when I read "mature" back when the story info was released, I imagined KH2 Sora. He is mature compared to KH:3D and KH1.

As for a new outfit, I like his KH2 one the best. He looks so cute. :3 But if they want to create another one, and it doesn't look ridiculous (*cough* all red ensemble in 3D *cough*), I'm game.

Edited by Forever Love

I hope for a new one. I just think it would be cool. Plus just because they used it in that short tech demo means NOTHING. KH 3D had sora fighting heartless in his KH1 outfit in its tech demo. neither of which were part of the final game.

Used in the tutorial. I know, "that doesn't even count" BUT, it was included. Can't say it wasn't.

I think/Hope they will give everyone new outfits. Think about it, in every main game (1,2,BBS, and DDD) they've given the characters new outfits so it would make sense. And I have a feeling Riku is going to get some smexy armor ;) And when they say mature Sora do they mean age wise or like state of mind mature? Maybe both? Eh, either way IT'S GONNA BE FREAKIN AWESOME

I think that about a third of the game should be played in the old outfit because it only had 1 game(not counting FM), but I do want a new one at some point.

I had an idea where about half-way through the game, Sora and the other weilders might find out how to use the armor that TAV use when traveling in the between