Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the next Smash Bros will you get?

• 3DS
    • Wii U
    • Both
    • Neither

Anyone notice that Yoshi's Woolly World isn't out yet they make a stage based off it?

They made stages for Pokemon X/Y and Pikmin 3 while they were in development. Yoshi's Wooly World has been in development for a while, so it didn't surprise me that it's getting a stage.

They made stages for Pokemon X/Y and Pikmin 3 while they were in development. Yoshi's Wooly World has been in development for a while, so it didn't surprise me that it's getting a stage.

Heck Sakurai chose Greninja even before the release of Pokemon X&Y 

Heck Sakurai chose Greninja even before the release of Pokemon X&Y 

Alph, too. Of course, this isn't the first time we've had a character get in before their game is released. I remember Roy was the same way.

Alph, too. Of course, this isn't the first time we've had a character get in before their game is released. I remember Roy was the same way.

Lucas was going to be the same too, if i remember, except Sakurai decided not to put him in because Mother 3 was being delayed at the time.

Lucas was going to be the same too, if i remember, except Sakurai decided not to put him in because Mother 3 was being delayed at the time.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I'll be honest in saying I'm glad he wasn't in Melee, since that would mean we'd lose Ness. :/

Yeah

Roy actually debuted in Melee before he even appear as a Fire Emblem character.He was there basically to promote the new Fire Emblem on the GBA

It's funny that how people want Roy back even though not only he's just a strongerslower Marth,but in the Fire Emblem series he's the worst Lord class character in terms of stats

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I'll be honest in saying I'm glad he wasn't in Melee, since that would mean we'd lose Ness. :/

Not necessarily,we didn't lose Marth when Roy was included

Nah, i'm sure he wouldv'e came back in Brawl. He's too popular to not bring back, especially now.

Yeah

Roy actually debuted in Melee before he even appear as a Fire Emblem character.He was there basically to promote the new Fire Emblem on the GBA

It's funny that how people want Roy back even though not only he's just a strongerslower Marth,but in the Fire Emblem series he's the worst Lord class character in terms of stats

Well Sakurai planned to replace Ness with him in Melee, Roy never replaced Marth ever, so...

Nah, i'm sure he wouldv'e came back in Brawl. He's too popular to not bring back, especially now.

Well Sakurai planned to replace Ness with him in Melee, Roy never replaced Marth ever, so...

Oh

Well in Marth's case Marth is pretty much the most iconic Fire Emblem character not just in Smash but in his own series.He risen from his position as prince and became a king and almost every later entry that didn't feature him always mentions the Hero King Marth

Heck Lucina in Fire Emblem Awakening is considered as a late decendant of Marth....hence why in the game she can learn some of Marth's old moves

Yeah

If it wasn't for the fact that Pikmin 3 and X/Y were already released, I'd say that Greninja and Alph were in to promote those games. xD

I never really understood why everyone wanted Roy back, but I guess they feel the same way I feel towards Lucas (Although Lucas is still different from Ness, I'm not sure how different Roy is since I don't use sword characters often aside from Shulk and Toon Link). If he was given a new moveset, I'd be fine with him returning. We don't really need two Marth clones, though. :/

If it wasn't for the fact that Pikmin 3 and X/Y were already released, I'd say that Greninja and Alph were in to promote those games. xD

I never really understood why everyone wanted Roy back, but I guess they feel the same way I feel towards Lucas (Although Lucas is still different from Ness, I'm not sure how different Roy is since I don't use sword characters often aside from Shulk and Toon Link). If he was given a new moveset, I'd be fine with him returning. We don't really need two Marth clones, though. :/

I played Roy in Melee and I assure you he's just a strongerslower Marth.He hits hard sure but he lacks Marth's speed and mobility.

The only change in movesets I can imagine for him is being a faster Ike.And even then I prefer Ike over Roy to be honest

Btw I can't get enough of the Mewtwo reaction videos on Youtube heck some people literally cried tears of joy Lol

I won't deny that I love Mewtwo too but more so in Pokemon than Smash Bros.He was pretty weak in Melee.Hopefully that will change in Smash 4

Edited by Zola

Btw I can't get enough of the Mewtwo reaction videos on Youtube heck some people literally cried tears of joy Lol

I won't deny that I love Mewtwo too but more so in Pokemon than Smash Bros.He was pretty weak in Melee.Hopefully that will change in Smash 4

I'm sure Mewtwo will get the buffs. Bowser got buffed so good, i'm sure Mewtwo will definitely be far from being at the bottoms again like he was in Melee.

I'm sure Mewtwo will get the buffs. Bowser got buffed so good, i'm sure Mewtwo will definitely be far from being at the bottoms again like he was in Melee.

Oh yeah.That Bowser buff is my favorite thing about Smash 4.Heck Bowser is my number 1 main now and 95% of my victories were with him(Hail the Koopa King baby)

I hope Mewtwo gets just as much buff as Bowser 

I really hope that they add Lucas in the game. He was my second favorite character to play as in smash brothers brawl. I don't think Lucas is a clone of Ness because to me he feels a lot different from Ness although Lucas's moveset is similar. 

I hope Mewtwo gets buffed, too. I'll probably end up using him a lot more if he does get boosted. Looks like I'll have a sixth main... xD

I really hope that they add Lucas in the game. He was my second favorite character to play as in smash brothers brawl. I don't think Lucas is a clone of Ness because to me he feels a lot different from Ness although Lucas's moveset is similar. 

As a Ness main, I can safely say that Lucas and Ness are very, very different. All of his specials have different effects compared to Ness', and his standard attacks are more energy based from what I've seen.

Over 400? Considering they're reusing Brawl music so much, and Brawl had 300 tracks... that's not really that amazing

The intro cinematic is awful, too

and I'm sorry, if people can get pissed about every other company's DLC, they can getpissed about Nintendo's DLC, especially if it involves having a beloved character behind a pay wall

Over 400? Considering they're reusing Brawl music so much, and Brawl had 300 tracks... that's not really that amazingThe intro cinematic is awful, tooand I'm sorry, if people can get pissed about every other company's DLC, they can getpissed about Nintendo's DLC, especially if it involves having a beloved character behind a pay wall

At least it isn't locked in the disk type of DLC. That's bullshit at its finest. Edited by OmegaForte

At least it isn't locked in the disk type of DLC. That's bullshit at its finest.

to be fair, people dumping the data from the 3DS version have found evidence suggesting that, too

to be fair, people dumping the data from the 3DS version have found evidence suggesting that, too

K, so unlocking data without unfinished models, attack animations, etc is considered locked in DLC. There's other stuff we won't get till much later as well, and it's free. (Besides Mewtwo). Reason the data is there is because they're placeholders. It doesn't mean all will be in it. (Narrator with lines not in the 3DS for example). Also because Sakurai said that the Wii U version is technically not finished. Safe to assume that he doesn't want to delay the game, so he'll have all the stuff unfinished at a later date, as shown in the 50 extravaganza video.

Trivia on Wolf's page on a wiki said that his voice actor was "Credited" in the 3DS version, even though there were no lines aid by him, which makes me suspicious that Wolf may end up as DLC, too at some point. Just guessing is all, but I find it weird that his voice actor is there when Wolf isn't playable here.

He isn't playable through the dump data unlike Street Fighter X Tekken where ALL OF THEM WHERE PLAYABALE THROUGH THE DUMP DATA

Edited by Zola

I hear you need to buy both versions for Mewtwo. Well Nintendo can get stuffed. Enjoy being outsold by the PS3 on weekly bases, Nintendo.

if you own both you can get it for free during the promo period, it's all but confirmed there'll be a way to buy it separately

Edited by Zola

Okay let's take a trip back in time

Real talk? I want Mewtwo basically because of his side B from Melee

I hope they don't change it

Seriously, the side B is SO MUCH FUN to troll people with

I was always planning on getting Smash for my Wii U anyways, so it's nice to get Mewtwo for free

I hope Smash DLC is a good value though. Less Fire Emblem, more Mario Kart

Though Mario Kart tier would be insane, multiple characters, stages, and some other third thing?