Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the next Smash Bros will you get?

• 3DS
    • Wii U
    • Both
    • Neither

I love things like this,they add more charm to the game..................aaand more salt if you're in a tournament ^_^

Though I kinda hoped that Mario would say: So longe Bowser,when he wins against Bowser

Yeah, that would've been nice, but since they re-used Brawl's Voice acting for Mario(and alot of other chars.), that's probably the reason they didn't get his VA to say that. Plus, Voice Acting and Mario hasn't been liked ever since Sunshine from what i've seen. :

Yeah, that would've been nice, but since they re-used Brawl's Voice acting for Mario(and alot of other chars.), that's probably the reason they didn't get his VA to say that. Plus, Voice Acting and Mario hasn't been liked ever since Sunshine from what i've seen. :

Dude Charles Martinet is so easy to get especially since he's been voicing Mario characters even before Mario 64(Y'know,that creepy Mario Teaches Typing PC game?)

Also Mario and Luigi does talk again In Luigi's Mansion 2 ending

And there is an entire 11 minutes commercial of Mario Sports Mix where Mario talks for 11 minutes

Edited by Annoying D Waluigi

Dude Charles Martinet is so easy to get especially since he's been voicing Mario characters even before Mario 64(Y'know,that creepy Mario Teaches Typing PC game?)

Also Mario and Luigi does talk again In Luigi's Mansion 2 ending

And there is an entire 11 minutes commercial of Mario Sports Mix where Mario talks for 11 minutes

Oh, hmmm. Oh well then, i guess they just didn't think of it.

If you haven't played Star Fox and got to the final boss, Smash spoils it by saying 'This is the true final boss of Star Fox 64' :P

Eh, they already spoiled Mother 3 to death in Brawl, and Sheik's true persona in Melee, figured they'd spoil something here. Plus, Starfox 64 is pretty old anyway. As long as they don't spoil Xenoblade for me(i'm at the beginning of Prison Island ATM on the LP im watching), i'm fine.

If you haven't played Star Fox and got to the final boss, Smash spoils it by saying 'This is the true final boss of Star Fox 64' :P

Well the game itself doesn't hide the fact that your nemesis is Andross anyway

Eh, they already spoiled Mother 3 to death in Brawl, and Sheik's true persona in Melee, figured they'd spoil something here. Plus, Starfox 64 is pretty old anyway. As long as they don't spoil Xenoblade for me(i'm at the beginning of Prison Island ATM on the LP im watching), i'm fine.

I bet you're watching Chuggaconroy......have you reached Prison Island in the game yet?

I haven't seen any spoilers yet. I'm a little bit past where you're watching, but I haven't noticed any spoilers.

Well the game itself doesn't hide the fact that your nemesis is Andross anyway

I bet you're watching Chuggaconroy......have you reached Prison Island in the game yet?

Yep, Chuggaa, i still have to watch Episode 40, but ive been waiting, since he's still sick. :

I haven't seen any spoilers yet. I'm a little bit past where you're watching, but I haven't noticed any spoilers.

Oh then, that's good.

I have some ideas for if they bring Event Match back for Wii U. Prepare for some lengthy stuff. Maybe. Not particularly in any order

• Fire Emblem Event: This stage has you either facing off all four of the fire emblem representatives, with only choosing out of those four, OR a team battle of you (Marth or Ike) and Marth or Ike vs. Robin and Lucina, can take place in the Coliseum stage.
  • Parental "Bond" Event: You use Bowser Jr. (with two lives) vs. a slightly enlarged, more powerful Bowser (with three or four lives)
  • Super Fighting Robots Event: Mega Man vs. three R.O.B.s (Possibly maybe add in a gimmick of assist trophy ALWAYS having Elec Man)
  • Wii Fit Event: Use Wii Fit Trainer to battle Bowser, King DeDeDe and Ganondorf. Food items are aplenty. Knock some sense into those fat characters! :P 
  • Villager Event: Use Villager to pocket a projectile and KO Samus, Duck Hunt Dog and Bowser Jr. with their respective projectiles. They have high launch ratios. KOs don't count unless with their projectiles! 
  • Kid Icarus Event: Some use of Pit, Palutena and Dark Pit on Palutena's Temple. 
  • The Doc is In Event: Play as Doctor Mario and KO Kirby, King DeDeDe and Wario. (MAYBE as Stamina Mode? Ehhh? Kind of seems like a bad message if it's in Stamina...) 
  • The Thunder Wonders Event: Play as Pikachu with Ness by your side as you battle Greninja and Charizard!
  • Foresee the Battle Event: Control Shulk as you fight Bowser, Link, Marth, R.O.B. and Mr. Game and Watch! If you don't finish it fast enough, it restarts!
  •  The True Final Final Battle Event: Choose your character and face off against Mario, Sonic, Shulk, Mega Man and Pac Man, with game mechanics like Cruel Smash. Fighters do not have increased launch ratio. Do not fight each at once. 

Let me know what you guys think of my ideas. I honestly think at least ONE of these deserve to be a thing with the new roster. Such possibilities. I'ma be legit upset if they don't do Event Match. It's been there since Melee. Can't back out now. 

I have some ideas for if they bring Event Match back for Wii U. Prepare for some lengthy stuff. Maybe. Not particularly in any order

• Fire Emblem Event: This stage has you either facing off all four of the fire emblem representatives, with only choosing out of those four, OR a team battle of you (Marth or Ike) and Marth or Ike vs. Robin and Lucina, can take place in the Coliseum stage.
  • Parental "Bond" Event: You use Bowser Jr. (with two lives) vs. a slightly enlarged, more powerful Bowser (with three or four lives)
  • Super Fighting Robots Event: Mega Man vs. three R.O.B.s (Possibly maybe add in a gimmick of assist trophy ALWAYS having Elec Man)
  • Wii Fit Event: Use Wii Fit Trainer to battle Bowser, King DeDeDe and Ganondorf. Food items are aplenty. Knock some sense into those fat characters! :P
  • Villager Event: Use Villager to pocket a projectile and KO Samus, Duck Hunt Dog and Bowser Jr. with their respective projectiles. They have high launch ratios. KOs don't count unless with their projectiles! 
  • Kid Icarus Event: Some use of Pit, Palutena and Dark Pit on Palutena's Temple. 
  • The Doc is In Event: Play as Doctor Mario and KO Kirby, King DeDeDe and Wario. (MAYBE as Stamina Mode? Ehhh? Kind of seems like a bad message if it's in Stamina...) 
  • The Thunder Wonders Event: Play as Pikachu with Ness by your side as you battle Greninja and Charizard!
  • Foresee the Battle Event: Control Shulk as you fight Bowser, Link, Marth, R.O.B. and Mr. Game and Watch! If you don't finish it fast enough, it restarts!
  •  The True Final Final Battle Event: Choose your character and face off against Mario, Sonic, Shulk, Mega Man and Pac Man, with game mechanics like Cruel Smash. Fighters do not have increased launch ratio. Do not fight each at once. 

Let me know what you guys think of my ideas. I honestly think at least ONE of these deserve to be a thing with the new roster. Such possibilities. I'ma be legit upset if they don't do Event Match. It's been there since Melee. Can't back out now. 

Why Shulk in the last one? ._.

The event ideas are really cool, though. :D 4 is great. xD

Why Shulk in the last one? ._.

The event ideas are really cool, though. :D 4 is great. xD

Why not? He fits well with the crowd. He's an interesting Newcomer and it makes some sense for the battle event to include Shulk.  

Why not? He fits well with the crowd. He's an interesting Newcomer and it makes some sense for the battle event to include Shulk.  

Mario,Megaman,Pac-Man and Sonic would make more sense without Shulk being there

Shulk doesn't count as a third-party character heck at this point he counts as a part of the Nintendo family as a first party character

Edited by Annoying D Waluigi

Mario,Megaman,Pac-Man and Sonic would make more sense without Shulk being there

Shulk doesn't count as a third-party character heck at this point he counts as a part of the Nintendo family as a first party character

I know.

But it wouldn't hurt to add Shulk in there.

He's been feeling for a fight with the player for the final event. :P 

I know.

xD It would just seem a bit out of place since it's the classic four and then Shulk. I wouldn't complain though, since he's obviously my favorite.

I know.

The Shulk meme aside,it doesn't make sense to have Shulk there especially if you remember the final final fight event from Brawl where a giant Mario,Solid Snake and Sonic Team up against the player

I'm sure it'll be the same here but this time 4 Versus one.1 giant Mario alongside Megaman,Sonic and Pac-man as his allies

The Shulk meme aside,it doesn't make sense to have Shulk there especially if you remember the final final fight event from Brawl where a giant Mario,Solid Snake and Sonic Team up against the player

I'm sure it'll be the same here but this time 4 Versus one.1 giant Mario alongside Megaman,Sonic and Pac-man as his allies

Yeah I guess so.

I really do hope Events come back. Be a real shame, bummer and missed opportunity if they didn't. 

Yeah I guess so.

I really do hope Events come back. Be a real shame, bummer and missed opportunity if they didn't. 

I'm sure they will. I think the 3DS version just didn't have the space for a ton of events, which is why it dropped them.