Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the next Smash Bros will you get?

• 3DS
    • Wii U
    • Both
    • Neither

So for whatever reason Ike is in the lowest bottom of the tier yet I saw this amazing Ike player making it to the finals in a tournament 

Tiers my ass it really depends on how good of a player you are,sure naturally some characters are better than others but you can still win even with bottom tier characters if you're skilled enough........

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Has anyone found an effective way of playing Palutena? I've tried using her like Exdeath in Dissidia, since the combination of a physical and projectile counter seems to call for it, but her general move set seems a bit slow and hard to connect to the enemies.

What everyone else said. She's really defensive, and limited in terms of some of her attacks(her tilts/smash attacks have start up lag, so they leave her open to being punished), the trick is, you need to make your opponent feel limited aswell, by making them come to you. I recommend relying mostly on her aerials, standard attack, and Specials, and save the tilts/smash attacks for when you're sure you can land them.

Her Jab always does rapid hits no matter what, and you'll want to rely alot on her Neutral air for racking up damage, and Up air for KOing(its reaaaaaally good for that), her Down air is like Samus's, it always spikes, but it's better than Samus's because its waaaay faster. Her Back air is also good knockback wise, the Forward one is a bit hard to aim though. As for her specials, Reflect Barrier is situational, but when you're fighting a ranged character it's really useful. Counter's always good, although Palutena's is unique in that it has a wider range than most, but it does less knockback(it's still really useful though, you can counter up smashes better due to the range). Autoreticle is good for spacing honestly(as a friend taught me), to help keep your opponent at a good pace, since honestly, one of the most important things to Palutena is spacing in order to land her attacks better. That's all the advice i have for you ATM.

So, GameXplain uploaded a ton of videos, one of which shows off the music list for the base stages (I assume they're the base ones as I don't see Pokemon Stadium 2 which was confirmed to return, so yeah).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUYEjQIHRs...So how about that Unova Route 10 and 23 confirmation? lol

So, GameXplain uploaded a ton of videos, one of which shows off the music list for the base stages (I assume they're the base ones as I don't see Pokemon Stadium 2 which was confirmed to return, so yeah).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUYEjQIHRs...So how about that Unova Route 10 and 23 confirmation? lol

Edit: Nvm it's there.

But the Champion theme from XY is present, yay! 

So glad some music from Brawl is coming back, like Final Destination.

Edited by OmegaForte

OH MY GOD ALL THE MEGAMAN REMIXES

Edit: Nvm it's there.

But the Champion theme from XY is present, yay! 

So glad some music from Brawl is coming back, like Final Destination.

Brawl's Final Destination theme is still my favorite ^_^

EVEN VIRIDI AND PIT ARE HYPED FOR MEGAMAN

It also directly references the Koopalings being separate characters besides being palette swaps for Bowser Jr. I like how it bring sup that mystery between them and Bowser.

Chrom just keeps getting put down! xD

Also The Grand Finale from Bowser's Inside Story will own the Mario Galaxy Stage. Dun get me wrong, plenty of awesome music for that stage, but nothing compares to the amazing compostions from Yoko Shimomura.

Edited by Hero of Winds

Ike is low tier? Psssh I get my ass kicked by him!

THEY HAVE ENGAGE THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!

(Don't know why this wasn't in Smash 3DS)

Also, is amiibo support available on the 3DS with the New model?

Edited by Sun Wukong

PKMN Gen IV champion theme

Bowser's inside story final boss

Modern Rooftop Run

Cutman theme

A lot of returing music from Brawl

Lorule theme

City Escape

Other M's version of Ridley's theme

Winters from Earthbound

Gaur Plain day and night version

Someone must have read my mind,this is awesome. Hopefully Porkey means business,Metal Man theme,Snake Man theme,Sonic 4 Metal Sonic theme,Mega Man X medley,Sonic lost World final boss theme,Crocodile Cacophony,PKMN GEN II champion theme,Mega Man 7 intro stage,Mario and Luigi Parthers in time Thwomp Mountain,Zelda 2 medley,Xenoblade final boss theme,Super Metroid Ridley's hideout and Hydrocity zone remix are all unlockable music :)

http://www.apex-series.com/four-generations-of-smash-here-is-your-apex-2015-line-up-2/

*Look at the comments *

People are sending death threats to Apex staff because they didn't include Project M

I can't even believe how stupid that is for a couple of reasons:

1The tournament is hosted by Nintendo so of course they won't be able of including a Mod otherwise they will be accused of stealing it

2IT'S A MOTHERfiretruckING MOD NOT A FULL GAME!!And even then that doesn't warrant threatening someone's life for

This fanbase makes me feel ashamed

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Yep. It's suporrted on the current models too. Though it requires some extra hardware.

Follow-up question: I think I saw in Smash Wii U an actual menu selection. Will it be visibly available in a software update for 3DS users? Or do we just put the amiibo figure on the New 3DS and the custom menu pop up?

http://www.apex-series.com/four-generations-of-smash-here-is-your-apex-2015-line-up-2/

*Look at the comments *

People are sending death threats to Apex staff because they didn't include Project M

I can't even believe how stupid that is for a couple of reasons:

1The tournament is hosted by Nintendo so of course they won't be able of including a Mod otherwise they will be accused of stealing it

2IT'S A MOTHERfiretruckING MOD NOT A FULL GAME!!And even then that doesn't warrant threatening someone's life for

This fanbase makes me feel ashamed

Preach it. Preach it till the world ends

Follow-up question: I think I saw in Smash Wii U an actual menu selection. Will it be visibly available in a software update for 3DS users? Or do we just put the amiibo figure on the New 3DS and the custom menu pop up?

Not entirely sure on that part, I believe it'll be a software update though.

For anyone who doesn't care about spoilers, the Palutena Guidance codecs are fully shown in this video for every character, even alternate costumes like Male WFT and the Koopalings. Also, a little tidbit i felt i should mention. For those of you Uprising Fans, you're gonna love Dark Pit's (Or Pittoo, as i prefer to call him) codec. I'm really feeling a sequel tease with this one. : 3

Also, witness the entirety of every characters Final Smash in Smash U...IN HIIIIIIIIIIIGH DEFINITIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

For anyone who doesn't care about spoilers, the Palutena Guidance codecs are fully shown in this video for every character, even alternate costumes like Male WFT and the Koopalings. Also, a little tidbit i felt i should mention. For those of you Uprising Fans, you're gonna love Dark Pit's (Or Pittoo, as i prefer to call him) codec. I'm really feeling a sequel tease with this one. : 3

Also, witness the entirety of every characters Final Smash in Smash U...IN HIIIIIIIIIIIGH DEFINITIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Ganondorf's mention references the multiple Ganon theory, as well.

Here's the Special Orders.: