Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the next Smash Bros will you get?

• 3DS
    • Wii U
    • Both
    • Neither

Weird.....it's been two days but no Pic of the Day yet.......Does Sakurai only post them on every day except the weekends?

Sorry if I'm a bit late on such a fact

Yeah, it's always been like that. For every day outside of JP, such as in the U.S. for me, he posts PoTD's on Sunday Nights/Monday Mornings(depending), all the way to Thursday Nights/Friday Mornings(depending), and then we get nothing for 2 days (a.k.a the weekend). So tonight/tomorrow morning we should get a new PoTD. He's gonna stop posting them by New Years though, not like we'll care too much for it after Black Friday though.

Add Zero Suit Samus to my mains List.............She's absolutey amazing ^_^

Yeah, she's really good. I feel she's a bit too easy to get good at though, but that's fine. A friend of mine noted that she plays kind of like how someone would fight in a Mortal Kombat game though. I wouldn't know that for sure myself though, since ive never played that series.

Yeah, it's always been like that. For every day outside of JP, such as in the U.S. for me, he posts PoTD's on Sunday Nights/Monday Mornings(depending), all the way to Thursday Nights/Friday Mornings(depending), and then we get nothing for 2 days (a.k.a the weekend). So tonight/tomorrow morning we should get a new PoTD. He's gonna stop posting them by New Years though, not like we'll care too much for it after Black Friday though.

Yeah, she's really good. I feel she's a bit too easy to get good at though, but that's fine. A friend of mine noted that she plays kind of like how someone would fight in a Mortal Kombat game though. I wouldn't know that for sure myself though, since ive never played that series.

More like how someone would fight in a Marvel Vs Capcom game when it comes to ZSS

I'm trying Palutena now,she's fun to play with but hard to use competitively

Pic of the day. Here's the settings menu for Rules. Comical pictures appear on the left when you go through the options, so I'll briefly introduce them.

Posted Image

Going clockwise from the top-left corner, here are the pictures that appear for Rules, Time Limit, Custom Fighters, Stage Choice, Damage Ratio, and Handicap.

Posted Image

In the Wii U version, you can customize additional rules from the beginning of the game. Here are the pictures displayed for Stock Time Limit, Team Attack, Pause Function, SD Penalty, Damage Display, and Score Display. You can almost hear Fox's cry in the picture displayed for SD Penalty settings.

Posted Image

Pic of the day. Here's the settings menu for Rules. Comical pictures appear on the left when you go through the options, so I'll briefly introduce them.

Posted Image

Going clockwise from the top-left corner, here are the pictures that appear for Rules, Time Limit, Custom Fighters, Stage Choice, Damage Ratio, and Handicap.

Posted Image

In the Wii U version, you can customize additional rules from the beginning of the game. Here are the pictures displayed for Stock Time Limit, Team Attack, Pause Function, SD Penalty, Damage Display, and Score Display. You can almost hear Fox's cry in the picture displayed for SD Penalty settings.

Posted Image

Wait the Hyrule Temple stage from Melee is back?YESSSS

Time to keep choosing this stage for another 6 years for me ^_^

Well guys...It's official...

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-bros-wii-u-livestream-event-at-6-00-est-10-23.374142/

WE'RE GETTING A FREAKING KIND OF DIRECT FOR SMASH U! ^_^

Nintendo said, and i quote: 

Earlier this morning, Nintendo announced that there will be a livestream event for Smash Bros. for Wii U three days from now. According to reports, there will be a significant amount of new information available. Likely topics include new stages, modes and amiibo functionality, but there may be much more in store as well.

Also notable is that Nintendo has made a specific point not to call this a Nintendo Direct. Intriguing. It appears we won't be getting our information 'Direct'ly this time around

Check out the official link herehttp://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/10-23-2014/

Sweet! And for once, my school schedule isn't just screwing me out of less sleep, due to the Smash Stream starting at 3 PM, i can literally just leave class at 2 (i have no school after) and make it with time to spare to watch the direct in full. Here's hoping they'll talk about more than just the new modes/stages and amiibo, like perhaps DLC would be nice.

Also, i know it probably won't happen, since we know the full roster already, but it'd be nice to get a newcomer trailer at the end, if only because this is the last official Smash reveal that we're getting officially for Smash 4, period. And the trailers have been all around amazing in general, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing one for Bowser Jr. anyway(he's the only freaking villain newcomer we got, not to mention we even got a villain cut. :)

Edited by Reyn

50 things which half we probably know about. Lel

Well if you mean the leaks then yeah we know about half of them.Still that doesn't mean there won't be anything new and doesn't mean that they should not show it just because a leaker talked about it

Well if you mean the leaks then yeah we know about half of them.Still that doesn't mean there won't be anything new and doesn't mean that they should not show it just because a leaker talked about it

Half if that half trophies. Part of that, what Amazon leaked. The most I expect is a showcase of what the Wii U has over the 3DS; again part of what Amazon leaked. I'm glad they chose a better timing than 6am/1am/etc.

Posted Image

Hands down my favorite thing about Smash 4 is the Bowser buff

So far he's my go to character and Number 1 main in the game that I rely on everytime I feel I'm facing a tough opponent and he almost never failed me

Like seriously the satisfaction of knocking people out with Bowser's Side Smash:The Drop kick is something I can never get enough of

Also before anyone say something:No I'm not one of those who spams Bowser's side B the Body slam...I barely used that except when I was unlocking characters

I dunno about you,but Bowser has finally become the....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Holy shit fifty new things?

Wait wut, 50? O_o Daaaaang. Wii U versions gonna be getting alot of new modes. I'm really hoping they cover the concept of DLC in this, if they don't do DLC for the cut characters in this i'm gonna be dissapointed honestly.

I'll be stuck at school waiting for a ride home while everyone else gets to watch the Direct, meaning I'll need to find a link to it WITHOUT spoilers... Crap. -_-

Well can't you watch it on your phone? I mean, you could find the link on the Smash site you know.

Posted Image

Hands down my favorite thing about Smash 4 is the Bowser buff

So far he's my go to character and Number 1 main in the game that I rely on everytime I feel I'm facing a tough opponent and he almost never failed me

Like seriously the satisfaction of knocking people out with Bowser's Side Smash:The Drop kick is something I can never get enough of

Also before anyone say something:No I'm not one of those who spams Bowser's side B the Body slam...I barely used that except when I was unlocking characters

I dunno about you,but Bowser has finally become the....

Posted Image

Lol, yeah Bowser's incredible in this. I'm personally a bit more partial to Shulk and Marth(i never thought i'd say this, but i kinda like using him over Lucina, if only because i'm really good at spacing and hitting with the tip 80% of the time), and Lucario+Ness too. But i still love using Bowser though, he's so goooooood. He seriously needed this really badly, and i'm glad he got dem buffs. Glad to see that there are still some people who have mains that they know will usually never fail them. You just gotta watch out for those counters though, those will wreck Bowser, seriously.

Wait wut, 50? O_o Daaaaang. Wii U versions gonna be getting alot of new modes. I'm really hoping they cover the concept of DLC in this, if they don't do DLC for the cut characters in this i'm gonna be dissapointed honestly.

Well can't you watch it on your phone? I mean, you could find the link on the Smash site you know.

Lol, yeah Bowser's incredible in this. I'm personally a bit more partial to Shulk and Marth(i never thought i'd say this, but i kinda like using him over Lucina, if only because i'm really good at spacing and hitting with the tip 80% of the time), and Lucario+Ness too. But i still love using Bowser though, he's so goooooood. He seriously needed this really badly, and i'm glad he got dem buffs. Glad to see that there are still some people who have mains that they know will usually never fail them. You just gotta watch out for those counters though, those will wreck Bowser, seriously.

Well DLC would be announced after the launch of the Wii U version most likely

As for the 50 new things I suspect it'll range from stages,modes,assist trophies and other stuff we saw from the amazong leaks and the other leaks before it

Speaking of counters.Only Ike managed to destroy me.I managed to go around Lucina and marth though and when I have trouble I swap between Bowser,Megaman and Sonic in order

Edited by Annoying D Waluigi

The issue is I didn't know when I'd be picked up, so I could miss the entire middle and end up skipping something really good. My parents said they'd be willing to pick me up an hour later so I can watch it at school, and I'm considering bringing my laptop or my dad's tablet so I can watch it on something other than a tiny touch screen (Not that tablets are that much bigger, but still).

Well DLC would be announced after the launch of the Wii U version most likely

As for the 50 new things I suspect it'll range from stages,modes,assist trophies and other stuff we saw from the amazong leaks and the other leaks before it

Yeah, but like 50 though, dang. Maybe they'll hint at if that "leak" about Mewtwo, Impa, Ridley and Dixie Kong is true or not(which i doubt, but if it is true, i'm not complaining). I'm looking forward to the unrevealed stages though, and seeing returning ones we don't know about yet.

Yeah, but like 50 though, dang. Maybe they'll hint at if that "leak" about Mewtwo, Impa, Ridley and Dixie Kong is true or not(which i doubt, but if it is true, i'm not complaining). I'm looking forward to the unrevealed stages though, and seeing returning ones we don't know about yet.

I still have doubts about those supposed characters since they're all pretty big topics among the fanbase, so it's easy to get out a leak claiming they're in and get a ton of people excited. I will admit that there's a small part of me that's still hoping for a Mewtwo reveal, though. I do think DLC characters are possible for this Direct, since we're getting close to release, and now wouldn't be a bad time to at least SAY "Oh, we're working on DLC."

I still have doubts about those supposed characters since they're all pretty big topics among the fanbase, so it's easy to get out a leak claiming they're in and get a ton of people excited. I will admit that there's a small part of me that's still hoping for a Mewtwo reveal, though. I do think DLC characters are possible for this Direct, since we're getting close to release, and now wouldn't be a bad time to at least SAY "Oh, we're working on DLC."

Yeah, i mean, they're basically done with development of the Wii U version at this point, they have to be when its only a month away and are gonna release the English translated version first, so all they're doing is making copies. So, if they're gonna say that they're making DLC, now is the time.

I don't care much for Dixie or Impa TBH (i honestly think they'll end up b eing Diddy/Sheik clones), but i'd like to see what they could do with Ridley, and have a rep. that's not only the same person twice over for Metroid. Plus, Mewtwo would be cool, i mean, if Mario can get 7 reps. (counting Dr. Mario, not counting Yoshi, Wario or DK), i'm pretty sure Pokemon can get 6. Besides, Mewtwo's the only char. from Melee who got left behind that didn't really get a replacement to fill in who got cut, Lucario doesn't cut it since he plays way differently. And the fans want him back pretty bad, so this is the best time to bring him back if ever.

Edited by Reyn

Yeah, i mean, they're basically done with development of the Wii U version at this point, they have to be when its only a month away and are gonna release the English translated version first, so all they're doing is making copies. So, if they're gonna say that they're making DLC, now is the time.

I don't care much for Dixie or Impa TBH (i honestly think they'll end up b eing Diddy/Sheik clones), but i'd like to see what they could do with Ridley, and have a rep. that's not only the same person twice over for Metroid. Plus, Mewtwo would be cool, i mean, if Mario can get 7 reps. (counting Dr. Mario, not counting Yoshi, Wario or DK), i'm pretty sure Pokemon can get 6. Besides, Mewtwo's the only char. from Melee who got left behind that didn't really get a replacement to fill in who got cut, Lucario doesn't cut it since he plays way differently. And the fans want him back pretty bad, so this is the best time to bring him back if ever.

I don't really care about Ridley to be honest, but Mewtwo returning would almost be as good as the Shulk reveal... Probably the same level as Greninja's reveal. Guess it comes with being a huge Pokemon fan. xD

I don't really care about Ridley to be honest, but Mewtwo returning would almost be as good as the Shulk reveal... Probably the same level as Greninja's reveal. Guess it comes with being a huge Pokemon fan. xD

I don't care about Mewtwo in general and I'd still love him back over having Ridley.