Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the next Smash Bros will you get?

• 3DS
    • Wii U
    • Both
    • Neither

Thankfully, going by the rumors, we'll just have a month to wait! Smash 3DS should hold me off until then.

Yeah, the 3DS version will greatly hold me off until the Wii U version comes out as well.

So now that the 3DS version of Smash Bros is nearly upon us, what characters do you guys plan on maining?

These are mine:

Robin

Little Mac

King Dedede

Ike

For me it's these characters:

Lucina

Palutina

Mario

Sonic

Pit

Black Pit

Zero Suit Samus

Link/Toon Link

Fox

Falco

Ness(I don't give his game enough credit honestly, plus only EB rep. now)

Bowser (KoopaKingFTW)

Lucario

Shulk

Sonic

Maybe Fox

Lucina

Soon we'll see who's the better Ness. :P I'd add Shulk since you're maining him too, but I thiiiink we know the answer there.

So now that the 3DS version of Smash Bros is nearly upon us, what characters do you guys plan on maining?

These are mine:

Robin

Little Mac

King Dedede

Ike

Mine are:

Bowser

Megaman

Lucario

Sonic

Greninja

Pac-Man

Zero Suit Samus

Dr Mario

Dark Pit 

Lucina

Shulk

Bowser Jr

Yyyyeah that's a lot of mains

Soon we'll see who's the better Ness. :P I'd add Shulk since you're maining him too, but I thiiiink we know the answer there.

Yeah. Too bad i can't get the game at launch, or have online Wifi, but someday we shall see. Also, who knows, i could become the better Shulk. : 3

Also, for anyone who cares, Pic of the Day was interesting this time:

"Pic of the day. This is the Orbital Gate stage. This is a Wii U version-exclusive stage reenacting Team Star Fox's defense of the Orbital Gate from an Aparoid missile attack."

Posted Image

"Missiles are launched towards the Orbital Gate! The force field shields the machinery for a while, and the missiles eventually get shot down by team Star Fox. Overall, this stage feels like a ride. It's pretty hectic, so hold on tight!"

Posted Image

"The Arwings are passing through the gate! And the fighters hop on for a free ride!!"

Posted Image

InB4 this is banned in tourneys for being awesome.

Yeah. Too bad i can't get the game at launch, or have online Wifi, but someday we shall see. Also, who knows, i could become the better Shulk. : 3

"Pic of the day. This is the Orbital Gate stage. This is a Wii U version-exclusive stage reenacting Team Star Fox's defense of the Orbital Gate from an Aparoid missile attack."

Posted Image

"Missiles are launched towards the Orbital Gate! The force field shields the machinery for a while, and the missiles eventually get shot down by team Star Fox. Overall, this stage feels like a ride. It's pretty hectic, so hold on tight!"

Posted Image

"The Arwings are passing through the gate! And the fighters hop on for a free ride!!"

Posted Image

I don't care for stages being ban as aside from For Glory I'll use any stage I want

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can't out-Shulk Shulk!

Also, that stage looks soooo much better than it did last time we saw it. I'm glad it won't be another boring Great Fox-type stage for the Wii U version (I hate Corneria because whenever I'd play Brawl online with a friend, his brother would ALWAYS choose that stage, ALWAYS do 10 stock, and spam the CRAP out of whatever he got. It. Was. Torture.)

If it wasn't obvious enough, I already main Toon Link. I'll be cleaning up my techniques with him and will start getting into the competitive scene. I also main ZSS so with her complete separation from Samus, I'm already pretty good with her. My initial 3rd main will be Lucina (though I've been trying hard to master Peach, but being torn apart each new game, it's hard to work with her).

Other than my 3 mains, I can't consider other characters mains, but more so characters that I'm really good with competitively.

Those characters will be:

Pit (since he is actually really good in the new Smash)

Mega Man

Duck Hunt Dog

Dr. Mario (Always loved Dr. Mario, glad he's back)

Luigi

Peach

Jigglypuff

Shulk

Pikachu (as he's actually much smoother to play as in the new Smash.)

I'd like to see Pichu again. Sure he was a Pikachu clone, but there was a risk factor to playing as Pichu. Pichu's small body hasn't built the resistance to attacks like Thunder, leading to a lot of his moves dealing damage to him as well. Doubt we'll ever see Pichu again, but we need a character wigh a risk factor like that.

Ironically not as long as I expected. I've been following my friends on FB who are there atm, and it only hit a block long 3 hours ago. That's kinda meh. Still nice that there's a crowd. 

I didn't go because I'm preparing myself for the big one. (If 2 of the games end up on the same date).