Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AxelRoxasXionKH

KH2 Kingdom Hearts 2.5 still on?

Do you think they'll still be releasing 2.5? I think they will,.. Nomura's been working on KHIII since 2010 right? but in a inteview released not too long ago he said that it'd be weird if it wouldn't be released and he promised a new KH game every year. So I hope they'll be releasing 2.5, that'd make buying the PS3 (what I just did ._. ) more worth it.

Do you think they'll still be releasing 2.5? I think they will,.. Nomura's been working on KHIII since 2010 right? but in a inteview released not too long ago he said that it'd be weird if it wouldn't be released and he promised a new KH game every year. So I hope they'll be releasing 2.5, that'd make buying the PS3 (what I just did ._. ) more worth it.

Yeah they will i have to play kh 2 FM

I would really hope so, even if it comes out after 3 (doubtful).  I have yet to play BBS and would really like to.  I think the 3 announcement happened just because they needed to spark some interest again and really surprise us.  I think we can expect, as you said, expect 2.5 next year and hopefully 3 after that.

I would really hope so, even if it comes out after 3 (doubtful).  I have yet to play BBS and would really like to.  I think the 3 announcement happened just because they needed to spark some interest again and really surprise us.  I think we can expect, as you said, expect 2.5 next year and hopefully 3 after that.

^This.

Considering how old the series is, the whole point of the 1.5 Remix is to make the whole story more appealing to new players. I mean, personally, I tried playing KHII before Re:CoM and I couldn't, because I play KH in large part for the story, and I felt that I was missing a large chunk. By announcing KHIII (which looks gorgeous) they can attract people to the franchise and 1.5 and 2.5 can fill them in on the story for less money than getting all of the games (and consoles) separately.

The reason it wasn't announced at E3 was because 1.5 HD Remix hasn't even come out for America yet. Patience my friend, all in good time. If you look at the story summary of Kingdom Hearts 2 in KH3D, you can already see the HD effect it has on the game, that's how I found out there was going to be a 1.5 Remix.

Of course they will. It would be "unnatural" if they didn't.

Yep. HD 2.5 ReMIX will be announced at Tokyo Game Show 2013.

If 2.5 does get announced at TGS 2013 do you think it will be released in March 2014 for JP and September 2014 for other territories, like 1.5?

I don't see why they wouldn't realease it. 1.5 Remix was released that long after the announcement so they'll probably just do that again. A part of me wishes that they would've done the same thing with KH3

Yep. HD 2.5 ReMIX will be announced at Tokyo Game Show 2013.

Yeah this makes complete sense. leads to similar release windows as 1.5 hd in the respective regions. As well as provides 1 1/2 to 2 years for KH3 to be finished and come out around 2015