Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin_Keyblade

KH3 Another Theory

With Sora carrying Master Eraqus Keyblade I'm thinking about this.....

What was happened with Aqua? That's the only protection for her in RoD

If Sora has that Keyblade.... Do you think is possible with the stories and the truths about his journey that he will know in KH3, have the power to go for Ven in Castle Oblivion with the Help of the Master Keeper? And the Power to save Terra too?

I think they may end up saving Ven but I doubt it will be a main plot for KH3. I also think Terra is too far gone to be saved. I liked that guy, too. :c

I won't dive too much into it because it's not official trailer, well it is but it's more of a announcement trailer it's going to change during the months ahead we probably won't get an actually gameplay trailer til tokyo game show or jump festa 

Well, I hope whatever happens they won't just forget about my baby Aqua... I know they won't lol. Personally, I have always wanted for Sora to be connected with Eraqus in some way, I don't know. Seeing him with Master Keeper gives me hope for the future. I know this is a concept/beta trailer and should be taken with a grain of salt (especially gameplay-wise) but I feel ths use of that specific Keyblade has a hidden meaning... these are my humble thoughts.

I think that somehow Aqua came out of the ROD (most likely through Lea) but the only thing that's confusing me is... Who is the 7th light?!

I also would like if the flowmo returned. And use the drive forms at the same time. That would be amazing.

Edited by Riku's Aspect 11

I think that somehow Aqua came out of the ROD (most likely through Lea) but the only thing that's confusing me is... Who is the 7th light?!I also would like if the flowmo returned. And use the drive forms at the same time. That would be amazing.

Is not Kairi the 7th Light?

Edited by Kevin_Keyblade

He game has been in development for three years guys. Lol testurya said development began after birth by sleep so three years. It's farther along than I would have thought