Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Isaix

What Video Game Should I Buy?

Okey guys,here's my situation:About last week I tried Super Metroid and I really like the game so I decided to try Metroid Trilogy and Metroid other M,but the thing is that I usually dont really like first person shooter games like COD or halo(but there's some exeptions like Goldeneye 007)My gaming style are game like Zelda,Mario,Star fox,Sonic,Kingdom hearts,Final Fantasy but I watch some videos and it really look like fun so should I buy those 2 games?

Edited by dusk

The trilogy is AWESOME!!! Come on 3 games in 1, you cant get any better. It may be different from the 2D versions of the games (you should try to get Metroid Zero Mission and Fusion if you liked Super Metroid btw) but its still fun and intense. I'm just now playing Other M but i think its a pretty good one since its 2D mixed with a little 3D and first person. Plus all that stuff about the voice acting and bla bla bla isnt even all that bad. Mute it if your that crazy about it :P

GET TRILOGY. Seriously, I just plain can't first person shoot, and I LOVED them. The trick is, it's more like an action game that happens to be first person, and it controls great. Whatever happens, you WANT to try this.

Other M is a bit touchier. Since you're new to Metroid, the story won't bug you ask much as longtime fans, but it's still not great. It's an overall good game, and the gameplay is fast paced and fun, but you're less likely to like it than Trilogy.

Trilogy is a better deal anyways.

If you can afford to, buy both though :P

Since Metroid prime trilogy was no where to be found I decided to buy Other M and its a really good game,the story is interesting,the gameplay is simple and nice,but I hope to found prime trilogy someday.

lol all kingdom hearts games arent in the question because i have every single one of them, i have a xbox 360 ps2 gameboy sp gamecube and will. any suggestions would do =D thanks

Edited by dusk

I say save it until a super epic game comes out.

So he'll save it until...like... 2 weeks?

I don't know if some of you watched E3 or not but there are a shitload of amazing games coming out this fall and winter.

i say buy none for now save up the money until something you really want comes out that way youll have the money when it does

yeah i am the game im getting is only 14 and plus ill save the rest of my money for when kh3d come around so i can get it

Dude, save the money for a game real importantly good.

i am thanks rob =D