Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kirie

Departure

Hello kh13 there is a time when a member leaves. I have to say that I really had a great time here
even tho some of you hated me, made mistakes that I regret we all make mistakes right? But thats not 
really the case. i'm sick of people treating me like I dont exist maybe i wasnt worth you time, However, I'll always cherish those wonderful memories we have together. I've lost many friends but even so Sesshomaru was always there for me. I tried hard to be active but seems to me that no one cares. I'll come on time to time,  i know i'm not good at these things but for some of you who were my "friends" i'm sorry I dont always take you all serious. Sorry Sesshomaru, I said Id never leave but I couldnt hold these feelings. You probably hate me for this but youre too nice to get mad *sighs*

I'm not running away from anything, I just want to be in peace without any drama, depression, and
continue my studies without any distractions, support my mom from the cancer she's fighting,  stress etc. Thanks for the people that healed my wounds. I wish everything good to you, even if you don't wish the same for me. I hope god follows you everywhere 

I won't force anything upon you. If you truly want to leave that is your choice. 

I am sorry if I have wronged you in anyway and I hope the best come in your future travels.

By the way nice Avatar and Signature.

Hello kh13 there is a time when a member leaves. I have to say that I really had a great time here
even tho some of you hated me, made mistakes that I regret we all make mistakes right? But thats not 
really the case. i'm sick of people treating me like I dont exist maybe i wasnt worth you time, However, I'll always cherish those wonderful memories we have together. I've lost many friends but even so Sesshomaru was always there for me. I tried hard to be active but seems to me that no one cares. I'll come on time to time,  i know i'm not good at these things but for some of you who were my "friends" i'm sorry I dont always take you all serious. Sorry Sesshomaru, I said Id never leave but I couldnt hold these feelings. You probably hate me for this but youre too nice to get mad *sighs*

I'm not running away from anything, I just want to be in peace without any drama, depression, and
continue my studies without any distractions, support my mom from the cancer she's fighting,  stress etc. Thanks for the people that healed my wounds. I wish everything good to you, even if you don't wish the same for me. I hope god follows you everywhere 

No...

Why...

I hope you have a better time and drop in... I wish you didn't feel like you need to leave... But I can't change that feeling...

I just hope you never forget about all us here who care.. Good luck... Bye...

As an idea... If you have a Skype, and you ever feel like trolling me just for the memories...

starblader30

That's my username... That is if you are here to see it tomorrow...

It's sad to see you leaving, inori. As Reiku said though, it's your choice.

As weird as you may have been, you've always seemed so fun to talk to :P I really liked your enthusiasm. Good-bye, inori. I hope to see you come back eventually!

I feel like I should reply to this even though I'm not your closest friend. Sad to see you leave but it's your choice and I respect that. Good luck with your studies and be there for your mom. I wish everything good for you too. But don't forget to drop by.

Edited by WhiteCrow

It looks like this is goodbye (and before we even met).

May fortune follow you wherever you go, and best of luck in whatever you do.

I feel like I should reply to this even though I'm not your closest friend. Sad to see you leave but it's your choice and I respect that. Good luck with your studies and be there for your mom. I wish everything good for you too. But don't forget to drop by.

Everyone leaves unexpected, some stay to make new friends, i chose not too because 

you'll never know when friends abandon you. 

But... Inori..... :

Well I suppose it is your choice but still....

I hope things go well for your mum and I hope your studies go well.

May God be with you.

Good luck with everything you hope to do. I know we didn't get to know each other much, but I know a lot of people here did, and loved you for it. I hope all goes well for you!

Inori my love, I understand what your going through, and all I can say is that I wish the best for you and your Mom, and I hope that your able to come back soon.  You know that I'll always be here, waiting for your return, and you know that I'll never stop loving you.  I'll miss you honey, and God bless you wherever you go!  I love you so much honey!!!! :

Bye..I feel sad you're leaving and i've tried talking to you on Facebook, since I can't talk to you on here, but oh well... I'll miss you I guess.... :/