Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora95

Hello KH Fans

Hello im new to this my name is Liam and im a massive Kingdom Hearts Fan just thought i would introduce myself  :D  I Would appreciate it if you would introduce yourself too

Welcome to KH13! I am also a big fan of Kingdom Hearts series. It's now been 1 year since I've been on KH13 and I'm am having great time here and I'm sure you'll also.  :)

Edited by AaySquare

Welcome

to 

The Holiest Place In Hell

I'm Thy Sanely Insane Pries†

Posted Image

I Am The Biggest NEEDLESS Fan On The Site, but I am a Pries† on my own accord.

Edited by ReikuSSR

Anyone Looking Forward Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Hd Remix and Thanks Nice to meet you all

Ello and welcome to the site! I'm Lolita though my alias is Jade(Never really use it on this site so just Lolita!)And I already pre-ordered the game,can't wait for it to come out! :D

Hope you enjoy it here!

Edited by lolitacosplayer

Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy it here (well, i'm sure you will) : ) I can't wait for the 1.5 either, I'm gonna get to play com for the first time and it'll be awesome to see the Days cutscenes on the big tv screen : O

So I'm mosokisa and obviously a big kh fan too : ) I'm also pretty new on this site, i've been here like a month and a half or something

Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy it here (well, i'm sure you will) : ) I can't wait for the 1.5 either, I'm gonna get to play com for the first time and it'll be awesome to see the Days cutscenes on the big tv screen : O

So I'm mosokisa and obviously a big kh fan too : ) I'm also pretty new on this site, i've been here like a month and a half or something

I also have never played re com or Final Mix Looking forward to fighting unknown

Hello Liam, it is nice to meet you. I am sure you will have a great time here if you are a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. You should chat with Sora96, you can tell him that Beadprincess told you to talk to him.  ;) Well welcome to KH13, I hope to see you around!!!

Edited by beadprincess

I also have never played re com or Final Mix Looking forward to fighting unknown

Me too, i've never played final mix either. I'm most exited of com and days still, because at least i've played kh1 but i've never had any version of com (and I love days so i love the new cutscenes too : ) ). But i've become more and more exited of final mix too lately. It'll be so great to have them all

Hello Liam, it is nice to meet you. I am sure you will have a great time here if your are a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. You should chat with Sora96, you can tell him that Beadprincess told you to talk to him.  ;) Well welcome to KH13, I hope to see you around!!!

Nice to Meet you too beadprincess