Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dio Brando

Video GET A LOAD OF PINGAS!

This reminds me of the short when Eggman sends Sonic and the crew a "secret message" of him dancing without a shirt on... I'd put that one up if I remembered what it's called.

This reminds me of the short when Eggman sends Sonic and the crew a "secret message" of him dancing without a shirt on... I'd put that one up if I remembered what it's called.

The one from Sonic Shorts 6 right???

Yes, that one. I didn't know if it was in any of the shorts collections, I saw it separately a few years ago. xD "You know you love it!"

Of course I love it.You have no idea how many hours I spent laughing with the Sonic Shorts,also,PINGAS.What did you expect???

Of course I love it.You have no idea how many hours I spent laughing with the Sonic Shorts,also,PINGAS.What did you expect???

I was expecting a video with "PINGAS" over and over again actually. But, you know what they say: the more, the merrier!

I was expecting a video with "PINGAS" over and over again actually. But, you know what they say: the more, the merrier!

Uhhh oh shit.Horrible flashback from my playthrough of Shadow The Hedgehog(The Game)