Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hoshiko Hikari

What if Luxord and Ansem the Wise...

...were brothers!? Maybe even father and son! I only just noticed how much they resemble each other. They both have blonde hair with long sideburns, similarly shaped beards, the same cheek bones and a similar body shape. It's a possiblity, don't you think?

post-41023-0-07706100-1369917940_thumb.jpg

It's possible I suppose but I think we probably would have heard about it in Kh2. Ansem the Wise says or asks nothing about Luxord before or after Sora beats him. Sooo... I don't know, but I like the idea. Hasn't ever occurred to me how much the resemble eachother.

What if Ansem the wise is a heartless and Luxord is his nobody?

Ansem the wise does have orangish eyes.

But how would he be able to still keep his body?

Ansem was originally a brown robe, he only got a body after he stole Riku's and reshaped it.

So? Sora didn't get a body until Kairi hugged him.

Edited by Megaman X

What if Ansem the wise is a heartless and Luxord is his nobody?

Ansem the wise does have orangish eyes.

I somehow doubt it. He had those colour eyes to begin with and besides which the Organization said Sora was the only person aside from Xehanort who retained a self-awareness after becoming a heartless. I did wonder whether Ansem could be Luxord's Somebody but again Ansem himself said that 'Sora was the only one able to return to his human form without destroying his Nobody' and anyway 'Luxord' is not an anagram of Ansem. Unless of course he was given a different name on purpose because otherwise his name would have become Xemnas.

In other words, Ansem the Wise would have needed to either posses somebody or have a princess of heart hug thing.

I don't think either of those are very likely.

If you think Ansem the wise couldn't get a princess of heart to hug him. You underestimate how sexy he really is.

I somehow doubt it. He had those colour eyes to begin with and besides which the Organization said Sora was the only person aside from Xehanort who retained a self-awareness after becoming a heartless. I did wonder whether Ansem could be Luxord's Somebody but again Ansem himself said that 'Sora was the only one able to return to his human form without destroying his Nobody' and anyway 'Luxord' is not an anagram of Ansem. Unless of course he was given a different name on purpose because otherwise his name would have become Xemnas.

Luxord likes to play games. He obviously wouldn't tell the organization who he really is. Plus Xemnas was taken.

Or, you know, it could just be the same model with some minor modifications because SE didn't feel like making another character model.

Or they just think that blonde hair and goatees go great together.

Edited by Megaman X

Or they just think that blonde hair and goatees go great together.

Does that mean Ventus will grow a goatee when he's older? :D That would look so funny!

This makes so much sense

And Sora is their son! 

Errr how does Sora being their son make sense exactly?

Let me guess.....BBS secret ending made you think this?

Actually it was Keyblader's topic today which concerned Luxord. The topic had nothing to do with Ansem the Wise but the thought just suddenly struck me that they look alike :) Though I did think of the BBS Secret Ending afterwards.

It would be interesting if Luxord was indeed Ansem's brother or son!  That would provide something interesting for Luxord's character overall, because we really don't know much about him, other than the fact he loves to gamble on fate! xP  But yeah, if he were Ansem's son, you'd think he'd mention him at any point, unless he forgot about him when he went to the Realm Of Darkness the first time, or he simply outright denies Luxord as his brother/son! :O