Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Again, hi. I'm Solarclaw *awkward wave*

I've actually followed KH13 news since the announcement of KH3D but haven't really signed in since....a few months ago? I can't remember. And even after I created this account I've only just stalked about two topics so this is my first uh....post? contribution? to the forum. Too shy and too pessimistic about self as well as fear of having posts/topics that are just plain rants/rambles. Probably just my borderline anxiety disorder >>

But now that that's out of the way! *throws notepad/greeting card to the side*

I love Kingdom Hearts. Make no mistake about it. Unfortunately....I've never actually played any of them /brick'd

Okay, I tried a bit of KH II, but I got stuck on like...the first day. Orz I'm sorry! I just can't really handle having to control the camera as well as other things. I'm only used to, like....an automated camera similar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl and as for actual fighting....well, I spam with Pikachu in Brawl and I love turn-based systems(?). Like Pokemon. And maybe Final Fantasy IX.

As you can see, I don't like being pressured. Not at all. I like taking my time. This could be due to the fact that I actually like playing chess and whatnot.

...Oops. I rambled again....Sorry ^^;

Anyways, yes. I love KH even though I've never actually played any of the games nor do I really want to *winces* But I love the story and the designs and the concepts! I also love art. And I do like reading fanfiction. Lots and lots of fanfiction. Combined, I have something of a volume series(?) of my own fanfiction in the KH universe. Including OCs.....I love my OCs. *shuffles nervously*

But they're all in my head. I have....a lot of trouble of actually writing stuff down. Orz

Which brings me to the actual main reason why after such a long time of being a lurker I decided to join. Fanfiction. And fanart, maybe. I have a deviantart account (s0larclaw812). There isn't much....like....almost nothing KH related is posted. Just favorited. Lots of stuff....

I have lots of ideas....And I guess I just want to....talk? No, type them out and share them. Get some feedback. Even though I'm sensitive, I do like constructive criticism. And compliments...my low self-esteem is kept alive by a small compliment every......once in a few months...or so.....I forgot.

So, yeah. I guess I should stop here....*cringes at long post* I ramble too much Orz

I'll maybe post up the current fanfic I'm co-authoring in (helped in the middle or the last few chapters since it's still ongoing). Having trouble with that and would love some help for it....

But again, maybe. Remember, it took me a few months to even build up the confidence to decide to post this....and it's taken me a few hours just to type it *winces*

.....I'm sorry for my rambling *shuffles away in pessimistic failure*

Hello and welcome to kh13. I'm Weiss Schnee, main character of RWBY and hedgehog of the forums.

I hope you enjoy it here. 

Have some welcome tea!

( ・∀・)っ旦~~

Welcome to KH13/hell

Call meh Gamer, Gamerazor, or Izaya.

Posted Image

Now get off this website while you still can :) I love humans soooo much I want them to be safe, because THERE MINE!

Edited by gamerazor247

Welcome to KH13.com, home for anything KH, and all kinds of goodies.

You will meet all kinds of awesome and mentally insane people.
You can have fun in a variety of topics we have to offer, such as Video Games, Media, Creative media, Writing, Personal, etc.

oh, and a piece of warning.... ENTER THE RANDOM TOPIC AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
and if you have any questions, ask the mods, me, or everyone. Have fun!

oh! one more thing...

I own the title "#1 GOO GOO DOLLS FAN ON KH13" and I'm not giving it up, and factoring proud of it!

Welcome! You don't have to worry about anything on here, trust me! When I joined, I was really nervous/shy, but the community's really friendly, we'll all make you feel at home here! By the way, there are a lot of other Pokemon fans on here, too. Also, I know how you feel about having the OCs but not being able to write anything on them, I'm exactly the same way. xD Probably why I do more roleplaying on here than writing, I can get them out easier without having to worry about how I write or not. Either way, welcome to the site! :D

Hello and welcome to kh13. I'm Weiss Schnee, main character of RWBY and hedgehog of the forums.

I hope you enjoy it here. 

Have some welcome tea!

( ・∀・)っ旦~~

And to go along with the tea, my always fresh welcome brownies.

*Hands you plate*

So, nice to meet you and stuff, don't let me into any of your Random Forum threads, I take them over a lot of them. And on that note...

ENTER THE RANDOM SECTION AT YOUR OWN RISK.

o////o Oh, um thanks......I probably should have put that I do, in fact, reply fast...sort of...

B-b-...B-but I don't actually....drink tea *winces* I'm sorry! v_v I do love chocolate though....

And I kinda...figured that out when I look through the recently posted topics and whatnot. Most, if not all, of you are very....eccentric.

Er....I....don't really know what some of the acronyms you're all using. And, I guess I don't really want to know. I have a bad? habit of ignoring something if I....don't really care for it *shuffles nervously*

Welcome! Don't be scared, most of us don't bite! And hey, your first post can be scary, but everyone's quite nice here (although a bit crazy sometimes) and I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. 

PS: I lurked for nearly a year before starting to post; I promise it's more fun on this side of things!

You will meet all kinds of awesome and mentally insane people.

mentally insane.... really... you flatter me ;):P and welcome to the site i hope you can gain some confidence here on the forums :D

Welcome! I'm also new here and shy so I know how you feel, but I've also noticed that people here are very nice and friendly, so there's no need to be nervous actually : )

But they're all in my head. I have....a lot of trouble of actually writing stuff down. Orz

That's terrible and so familiar to me too! I don't write fan fiction but other stories yes and I have so much planned in my head but every time I start writing it just don't come out the right way.. : /

Welcome to the forum! :) I too have axiety disorder....rather not get into the details >.<;; I hope we get along okay and yeeeah I don't really get to play the kh games either but the story interests me and i'm a HUGE fangirl of riku *points to my avatar x3*.

I also have dreams about the series sometimes....lol. Its fun. :3

Enjoy kh13!^^ *smilesmile*

Oh, wow. Thanks you guys ^/////^

Yes it is hard. Which is why I'm gonna take Creative Writing class for the fall semester coming up at school. Though I'll probably end up with a C or something......I'm so slow at what I do Orz

Another Riku fangirl? Well, I guess that makes sense since he's very cute....Er....don't kill me because I'm a Riku fan too.....Except I'm more of a closet-fan....*shuffles nervously*

Welcome :D

Blue members are Sectional Moderators

Purple members belong to the Translating Team and Bold Purple members belong to the News & Content Team

Bold Pink members belong to the Forum Team (Global Moderators)

Red members are the Administators

Feel free to chat with me   :)