Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EminaiSai

Sora and Xigbar posing

It's amazing! The clothes are wonderful in how realistic they are, the legs and shoes are...going to give me an orgasm, and I absolutely love how you drew Sora's hair. The weapons are great, (Xigbar's is perfect), and I love how you drew his profile. The shading is really, really, reaaaaally good and I now want to learn how to shade like this.

Excellent work buddy, keep it up. d=(´▽`)=b

**Edit** Oh right, I forgot to give constructive criticism. I'm not a fan of how Sora's mouth looks here, and maybe a little more emotion in his eyes (Xigbar's is good though). But other than that minor detail this is overall a really amazing picture and I see nothing more you need to improve on.

Edited by Ducky

The only criticism I would give is that Sora's left hand looks strange, both in it's gesture and in proportion to the keyblade.  I think the handle is foreshortened too much, and that hand posture doesn't look like he's holding it.  I would almost like to see how this would look if the blacks of the shadows were as dark as the outline.  It seems kind of odd to me.

It's freaking incredible otherwise.  I commend you on drawing the chain.  Drawing a bunch of chain links is a pain >.<

The only criticism I would give is that Sora's left hand looks strange, both in it's gesture and in proportion to the keyblade.  I think the handle is foreshortened too much, and that hand posture doesn't look like he's holding it.  I would almost like to see how this would look if the blacks of the shadows were as dark as the outline.  It seems kind of odd to me.

It's freaking incredible otherwise.  I commend you on drawing the chain.  Drawing a bunch of chain links is a pain >.<

Thanks for the advice! I'm still struggling with hands, so I'll get more reference pictures next time. Also, I'm afraid my pen died so I couldn't ink it as much as I could've. Again, thank you for taking the time to critique.

Also, for Ducky, yeah, now that I look at it more, Sora's eyes are little dim. The mouth is a bad habit of mine to put Chesire cat grins on everyone, so I'll watch out for that too. 

Edited by EminaiSai

sora's boots are so fabulous lol only problem with it is that the handguard on the keyblade is a little small, otherwise its amazing

Thanks! I attempted foreshadowing on the hand guard, so it looks wonky. ^^ Gotta keep trying though.

The details are a little off on their weapons, but I'm still proud of it.

Any suggestions to improve are greatly appreciated.

Posted Image

OMFG!!! It´s awesome!! I like the shape and traces. The only detail I see it´s in Sora´s face. Out of it, hell yeah!!

Thanks! I attempted foreshadowing on the hand guard, so it looks wonky. ^^ Gotta keep trying though.

ya i could see that but like if the kingdom key was real then the hand guard would be enormous i made a 4 foot large oathkeeper that was proportional in size to an image in the game that was just enlarged. so the handguard was huge even with foreshadowing the kingdom key is gonna have a huge handguard

ya i could see that but like if the kingdom key was real then the hand guard would be enormous i made a 4 foot large oathkeeper that was proportional in size to an image in the game that was just enlarged. so the handguard was huge even with foreshadowing the kingdom key is gonna have a huge handguard

Ooooh, okay. Time to practice then!

;o this is a masterpiecee! well done dude! I LOVE IT :)

just Sora's shoes... when did he change to boots?;p

Edited by SoraKH

This is incredible! The only thing I would maybe, possibly suggest is darkening the edge between Sora and Xigbar. Not quite as much as the outside outline, but just enough so that Sora's hair doesn't get lost in Xigbar's coat. Whether you do this or not, I still love it. Lots.