Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kenishabingotiger

Hi I'm new here

Hello and welcome from the ever enchanted kh13 forums. I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask me anything if you need to, because I'd be happy to help, if I know the answer to what you're asking. xP

Hey! I'm Darky... I'll call you 'Twin' that okay with you? Your name is almost as long as mine is! XDDDDD

Welcome to THE BEST KH site EVERRRRR! :D There's plenty of people here who are really nice, so feel free to start posting on the forums! You can ask me or anyone else here if you ANY questions. I'm sure TONS of people will help ya! ;)

Hope you have fun here!

Hi, welcome to the site, I'm Gizelita, but you can call me Gi,Giz,Gizzy or anything that you want. This site is really the best KH site, and I'm sure you'll have as much fun as us, the "old" users. :D Hope to see you around.

OH are you the one that owns Mozilla Firefox the Internet Browser?lol jk Hi im Libirica I'll look forward to chatting to you!I'll give you a starting rep tomorrow I'm out of rep's to give for today :( oh well you have a great day/night.Enjoy the website and have fun!:)

Nice smilies.

Welcome to the site. You can call me Coded. If you read and follow the rules, you should have a great time here. And if you have any questions, talk to the mods or admins. We're happy to help. :)