Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Square Enix reveals European HD 1.5 ReMIX community commercial

Here is a link to the official heartsless plushie in amazon.

I'm gonna buy it in September. :)

Thanks! Saved onto my wish list. I'm gunning for the KH2 Kairi figure first before getting the plushie though.

Thanks! Saved onto my wish list. I'm gunning for the KH2 Kairi figure first before getting the plushie though.

I wish the items like the sora figures were official but aren't. I am planning to order lot of things from amazon in september since I will have B-Day money. But yeah, I want the plushy so badly.

Thanks so much! I wish I could be in that room they're all in! Free plushes for everyone!

I'm going to order the same plushy sometime in September. Can't wait :) I will show off all the stuff that is Kingdom Hearts I have when the game is released.

You should have entered then. You're welcome.

I didn't know about it D:

I'm going to order the same plushy sometime in September. Can't wait :) I will show off all the stuff that is Kingdom Hearts I have when the game is released.

Ah I might eventually break down and order all the plushies. Currently the only merchandise KH related that I have is a Kingdom Hearts Lanyard with a keyblade keychain that came with it.

Ah I might eventually break down and order all the plushies. Currently the only merchandise KH related that I have is a Kingdom Hearts Lanyard with a keyblade keychain that came with it.

I would most likely have nothing Kingdom Hearts (except for the game) if I wasn't introduced to amazon. My collection is growing because of amazon :) I wish I could help you but I can't force you to use it. Lol

I would most likely have nothing Kingdom Hearts (except for the game) if I wasn't introduced to amazon. My collection is growing because of amazon :) I wish I could help you but I can't force you to use it. Lol

I use Amazon for all my purchases as well, but the plushies are a bit expensive so I'm waiting to get them til later.