Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It could be possible, then again BBS was taken 10 years ago, and Cloud would be 10 years younger.....so would Sephiroth then. How would they look then?!

*spoiler*

At the ending of BBS in the credits, Zach is taken away and a black feather is left (Sephiroth), so I still think at this point Sephiroth is evil and may look as he is now. He always looked older than Cloud so I can't imagine a young Sephy

It could be possible, then again BBS was taken 10 years ago, and Cloud would be 10 years younger.....so would Sephiroth then. How would they look then?!

most of the diseny ppl look ths same

*spoiler*

At the ending of BBS in the credits, Zach is taken away and a black feather is left (Sephiroth), so I still think at this point Sephiroth is evil and may look as he is now. He always looked older than Cloud so I can't imagine a young Sephy

Actually, instead of sephiroth, it could be Angeal or Genesis from Crisis Core.

Sephiroth is the most common answer to who the black feather belongs to that was left behind. Angeal and Genesis are Sephiroth's age(I think Sephiroth's 1 year older than Genesis and Angeal) and Sephiroth is evil in BBS(most likely) so he could very well be a boss.

*spoiler*

Actually, instead of sephiroth, it could be Angeal or Genesis from Crisis Core.

Angeal has white wings. I personally thought it was Genesis.

They do indeed, but Cloud and Sephiroth arn't Disney people -_-'

They do indeed, but Cloud and Sephiroth arn't Disney people -_-'

A younger sephy???? Haha thats kinda hard to picture.

I've been thinking about what the boss could be too, and my thoughts strayed to Sephiroth. I also thought of the possibility of Genesis because of Zack being in the game... but I hope it's not just some random big Unversed fight... that would be a bit of a dissappointment.

that would be cool to fight sephiroth and it kinda makes sense to fight him since they seem to put him in most of the games except kh com and kh 358/2 days but that makes since why they coudnt put him in kh 358/2 days....i sure hope so they add him adds a challenge to the game!

i think zack is sephiroth xD (actually the KH story isn't the same of FF, and nomura is weird so it could be possible, but i dont think so) it will be cool if they put kefka as secret boss (a magician can be more dificult than a warrior)

when sephirot killed aerith in kh? i can't remember, i was saying that omitting the storyline of ff7, becuase isn't the same storyline, so if nomura want to do something like that he can do it, but how i said is unlikely

*spoiler*

I agree. There may be a chance that Sephiroth is the new boss in BBS. I have a feeling that it may contradict with Cloud's story in KH, but then again, it's a fantasy, so ANYTHING can happen, I guess.

Does the new boss have to be some super special secret bonus boss thing? Looking over the scenarios, I'd say there aren't enough normal bosses:

Terra's-The trip to Neverland has 2 halfassed bossfights that come across as a letdown. Either make the 1st of those into a full fledged battle or add something new like maybe a keyblade rider battle against Hook's ship.

Ven's-There's no proper boss for him in Olympus Coliseum which is weird considering Terra & Aqua both have multiple bosses there. There's plenty of monsters from the Hercules film to choose from, the rock titan, the cyclops, that centaur....wait wasn't there a scene of Ven & MX in that world in an early trailer? Was there suppose to be a MX bossfight originally or what? Also, Ven's trip to Radiant Garden drags on longer than Terra's & Aqua's but he doesn't have an exclusive boss like they do.

Aqua's-There's some annoying redundancy with bosses in Aqua's game. Why a repeat fight with the mirror instead of the queen? I've been waiting to fight her for years! & the coliseum fights are shamefully blatant recycling from KH1.

I'd rather Square finish the standard bosses before starting on any secret ones.