Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ghost

Hey! Listen!

Hi all, call me Ducky. It's neither my real name nor a nickname I go by in real life, just my screenname - so feel free to call me that (can you guess the character I've named it after?)

I suppose I should write a little bit about me...I found this website by accident (though I'm glad I did) and I HAD joined a different Kingdom Hearts forum but I didn't exactly like the community there...don't ask me what it was called, because I cannot for the life of me remember.

I like anime, manga, games, books, etc. - I'm sure you've all heard this many times before. I also enjoy cosplay and I love, love love love, wigs. I actually don't watch or read manga anymore, but I still attend the conventions. The first KH game I played was 358/2 Days, and I had discovered it through two of my friends.

I'm not sure how to describe myself, so you'll only be able to find out by talking to me...heheh, sorry. And uhhh yeah. Hope we can be friends. And stuff. Yay.

@Weiss LOL. Yep my friend calls me Navi.

@Zola Yep! Got'em on DVD recently <3

Thanks everyone! Like it here already. And I have just one question; I want to receive email alerts from this website, it should be in the Settings area, right?

@Weiss LOL. Yep my friend calls me Navi.

@Zola Yep! Got'em on DVD recently <3

Thanks everyone! Like it here already. And I have just one question; I want to receive email alerts from this website, it should be in the Settings area, right?

Welcome to KH13.com, home for anything KH, and all kinds of goodies.

You will meet all kinds of awesome and mentally insane people.

You can have fun in a variety of topics we have to offer, such as Video Games, Media, Creative media, Writing, Personal, etc.

oh, and a piece of warning.... ENTER THE RANDOM TOPIC AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

and if you have any questions, ask the mods, me, or everyone. Have fun!

oh! one more thing...

I own the title "#1 GOO GOO DOLLS FAN ON KH13" and I'm not giving it up, and factoring proud of it!

Now to answer your question: at your profile page, you can find a black bar that says "edit my profile". Click on it and look to the left and find "Notification Options". Check whatever you want to your heart's content.

Oh my god... Ducky. Excuse me while I go cry for about 10 minutes as the nostalgia kicks in.

Posted Image

On topic: Welcome to the site!

Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine xD

Hi all, call me Ducky. It's neither my real name nor a nickname I go by in real life, just my screenname - so feel free to call me that (can you guess the character I've named it after?)I suppose I should write a little bit about me...I found this website by accident (though I'm glad I did) and I HAD joined a different Kingdom Hearts forum but I didn't exactly like the community there...don't ask me what it was called, because I cannot for the life of me remember.I like anime, manga, games, books, etc. - I'm sure you've all heard this many times before. I also enjoy cosplay and I love, love love love, wigs. I actually don't watch or read manga anymore, but I still attend the conventions. The first KH game I played was 358/2 Days, and I had discovered it through two of my friends.I'm not sure how to describe myself, so you'll only be able to find out by talking to me...heheh, sorry. And uhhh yeah. Hope we can be friends. And stuff. Yay.

Ducky, Yep, Yep, Yep!Welcome to the forums, friend.

Hey! Welcome to KH13! I'm Rainbow Dash. I hope you enjoy it here and if you ever want to talk feel free to hit me up :P.And are you named from Ducky Mallard in CSI? xD

Edited by Rainbow Dash

Hey! Welcome to KH13! I'm Rainbow Dash. I hope you enjoy it here and if you ever want to talk feel free to hit me up :P.And are you named from Ducky Mallard in CSI? xD

Thanks! I love MLP haha. And naw, just Land Before Time's Ducky.

Welcome. I knew you'd leave that other KH site and join ours on this day.

I know! For some reason this website doesn't pop up on the list when I Google, "kingdom hearts forum" (which is how I regrettably found the other KH forum. Which sucked.)Thanks again for the warm welcomes, everyone.

Welcome to KH13! I'm relatively new here too, so we're in the same boat. It's a great community though, and everyone's really friendly. :)

See you around on the forums!

Btw, you aren't the same Ducky that signed up for the PROJECT: Magic Kingdom Hearts event, are you? O.o Just curious. They spelled their named "Duckie," but I figured I'd ask just to save my curiosity xD

Hi all, call me Ducky. It's neither my real name nor a nickname I go by in real life, just my screenname - so feel free to call me that (can you guess the character I've named it after?)I suppose I should write a little bit about me...I found this website by accident (though I'm glad I did) and I HAD joined a different Kingdom Hearts forum but I didn't exactly like the community there...don't ask me what it was called, because I cannot for the life of me remember.I like anime, manga, games, books, etc. - I'm sure you've all heard this many times before. I also enjoy cosplay and I love, love love love, wigs. I actually don't watch or read manga anymore, but I still attend the conventions. The first KH game I played was 358/2 Days, and I had discovered it through two of my friends.I'm not sure how to describe myself, so you'll only be able to find out by talking to me...heheh, sorry. And uhhh yeah. Hope we can be friends. And stuff. Yay.

I know about the dif form dif life thing. Had that myself. Now that that is done...

HELLO! WELCOME TO THE FORUM. YOUR OBSESSION STARTS HERE. I AM IINGBTT, I LIKE TO TYPE IN CAPS AND END SENTENCES WITH_ PLEASE CALL ME NeverBetter. I BITE IF YOU REFUSE TO TALK TO ME. I AM A BROWNIE, PROUD OF IT, AND I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TRY AND EAT ME! HERE ARE YOUR WELCOME BROWNIES! *Hands you plate of welcome brownies* NICE TO MEET YOU_

Welcome, feel free to chat with me :)

Thank you! Also, I love your Link icon - I saw it edited and used in a funny post on FaceBook once xD it said, "Are you King Dodongo? Because I'd really love to explode inside your mouth".

Welcome to KH13! I'm relatively new here too, so we're in the same boat. It's a great community though, and everyone's really friendly. :)See you around on the forums!Btw, you aren't the same Ducky that signed up for the PROJECT: Magic Kingdom Hearts event, are you? O.o Just curious. They spelled their named "Duckie," but I figured I'd ask just to save my curiosity xD

Oh! Well, welcome to you, too c: And I'm not that Duckie, sorry. This is the only website where I've gone under the name "Ducky" so far, eheheh...kind of a spur of the moment thing.

I know about the dif form dif life thing. Had that myself. Now that that is done...HELLO! WELCOME TO THE FORUM. YOUR OBSESSION STARTS HERE. I AM IINGBTT, I LIKE TO TYPE IN CAPS AND END SENTENCES WITH_ PLEASE CALL ME NeverBetter. I BITE IF YOU REFUSE TO TALK TO ME. I AM A BROWNIE, PROUD OF IT, AND I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TRY AND EAT ME! HERE ARE YOUR WELCOME BROWNIES! *Hands you plate of welcome brownies* NICE TO MEET YOU_

You sound interesting and I'm having this compelling need to talk to you. I LOVE BROWNIES AND UNDERSCORES!

Thank you! Also, I love your Link icon - I saw it edited and used in a funny post on FaceBook once xD it said, "Are you King Dodongo? Because I'd really love to explode inside your mouth".Oh! Well, welcome to you, too c: And I'm not that Duckie, sorry. This is the only website where I've gone under the name "Ducky" so far, eheheh...kind of a spur of the moment thing. You sound interesting and I'm having this compelling need to talk to you. I LOVE BROWNIES AND UNDERSCORES!

Good. If you did not I would bite your head off!