Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
blazing

Sora's Parents

Okay remember in Kingdom Hearts 1 his mom said "Sora, dinner!" , "Sora?"

Like maybe she got sucked to the darkness and, maybe when the town and island came back. Maybe, she moved to a house worrying about Sora. Then she gave zero F***S

Maybe, sora might finally see his parents like in forever.

What if Larxene was Sora's moms Nobody, and Luxord was his dads somebody? (if he had a dad, I don't know, but still.)

It would explain Larxene's anger toward's Sora

Yeah, it could be that Sora forgot about his mom as he went further into Castle Oblivion, and Naminé was told to hide the fact that Larxene was his mom?

Now you're thinking like Nomura ;)

Now you're thinking like Nomura ;)

And, when maybe Sora's parents become a heartless? The island once be eated by the darkness.

And now they become a nobody, and they be Xehanort's slaves?

Well both of his parents were referenced in the KH series. As Sora's mom was mentioned when she called for him in KH1, and his dad was mentioned in Birth by Sleep when Riku said that his friend's (Sora) dad took him on the island on a boat along with Sora.

At the end of KH3 Sora's mom is the final boss and she'll just be like "YOU NEVER firetruckING ATE YOUR DINNER"

**Warning**

KHIII Spoiler

Posted Image

You also have to fight as young Sora again.

**Warning**

KHIII Spoiler

Posted Image

I WISH I COULD TACK ON MULTIPLE LIKE BUTTONS_

Anyway, @Larxene theories: That would be hilarious and awesome. Image instead of her bland death in COM and RE:COM she said "WHY DID YOU NEVER FIRETRUCKING COME DOWN FOR DINNER!" Then explode.

Stil Truth. Look the spoiler. sooo true.

You mena sooo false. It was someone else's fanart. There's no way it's real. It's fake. Falseified. Photoshopped. Stupid Shit. It's not the truth at all. Accept your own responsibility. I'm accepting my responsibility as a detective.

Edited by Nweintraub

I don't know anything about Sora's mom except for her voices xD but for one thing, I think nomura or some other official person who worked as kh staff mentioned that Sora's parents are both alive, the whole island was restored at the end of KH1...........however, during CoM and 358/2 because Sora's memory was screwed up + Everyone who knew Sora forgot him(except for Riku) Sora's parents forgot that they ever had a son...(D=)

..........but it's all okay cause I'm pretty sure they remembered him in KH2 just like Kairi did.........I think!!!

Edited by windyangel

**Warning**

KHIII Spoiler

Posted Image

Sora's moms name is Ansem?

This explains everything.

Doesn't it make sense though? I mean, why else would we not be told Larxene's true Identity yet? Maybe they were hiding that fact for KH3. And we haven't been told Larxene's identity because of that.

They could be using it for a big plot element. Dont' forget, we don't know marluxia, Demyx's, or luxord's somebody identity either.

I don't know anything about Sora's mom except for her voices xD but for one thing, I think nomura or some other official person who worked as kh staff mentioned that Sora's parents are both alive, the whole island was restored at the end of KH1...........however, during CoM and 358/2 because Sora's memory was screwed up + Everyone who knew Sora forgot him(except for Riku) Sora's parents forgot that they ever had a son...(D=)

..........but it's all okay cause I'm pretty sure they remembered him in KH2 just like Kairi did.........I think!!!

Ye are correct. Everyone remembered him in KH2.

Edited by Weiss