Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Giginha

Dark vs Light - the end

*Ok, there'll be another character that I'll be controling for the story to go on* Suddendly a man appeared before all of them "I was the one that called you here." he said with a strange voice.

"You'll need to find the leaders of the Dark side and of the Light side and talk to them, but you are all traitors for your nations now, it'll e difficult, but you'll make it." *You all can create some characters to try to stop the old ones*

"There's nothing that can stop us." Lillian said looking at the others "Be carefull, you'll see what's coming." the man said dissapearing.

*ressurecting old characters and creating new ones? Awesome! :D*

Lanor closed his eyes. He hated it when people didn't just talk straight and expect others to listen to him.

Persia looked around town and kicked a abandoned police car to see if anyone would come to the noise.Nothing."Man.this town is wrecked."Persia took out a cigar and lit it,then smoked it for about 2 mins.Then he threw it on the ground,squished it with his foot,and headed off."I wonder if that girl is alive...whats her name...Lillian?"