Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraroxas0123

KHBbS Kh bbs offical NA release date!!

Ok, one, anyone can edit there. So don't think Wikipedia is a reliable source. Yes most of their information is correct/accurate, but you still shouldn't believe everything there.

Two, it won't come out on June 1st. Only because of E3 is in the same month as that release date. Knowing Square Enix, they're going to put BBS English Trailer and demo there.

Third,

please respond if you believe me and you know that this is true and please Dchiuch believe me

WTF? Please DChiuch believe me? Ummm, even he wouldn't believe that, because there's facts to ruin the chances of it being on June 1st. Plus, IT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY SQUARE ENIX! People, ONLY rely on the creators and no one else.

And fourth, we already have like 5 threads with the "release date" of BBS. We're getting sick of seeing that.

Ok, one, anyone can edit there. So don't think Wikipedia is a reliable source. Yes most of their information is correct/accurate, but you still shouldn't believe everything there.

Two, it won't come out on June 1st. Only because of E3 is in the same month as that release date. Knowing Square Enix, they're going to put BBS English Trailer and demo there.

Third,

please respond if you believe me and you know that this is true and please Dchiuch believe me

WTF? Please DChiuch believe me? Ummm, even he wouldn't believe that, because there's facts to ruin the chances of it being on June 1st. Plus, IT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY SQUARE ENIX! People, ONLY rely on the creators and no one else.

And fourth, we already have like 5 threads with the "release date" of BBS. We're getting sick of seeing that.

Hmmm ture

There's no reason for SENA to be even more of a bunch of a-holes and make us wait until June for a release date and trailer. June 1st might be likely, but that source doesn't confirm it.

C'mon guys, there's no reason to beat down on this thread. I don't know what to believe, but if anyone wants a reliable source to turn to, go to Kingdom Hearts Wiki. They don't post stuff unless it's true. (From what I see anyway.) :blush:

It's Wikipedia. You cannot trust Wikipedia. The June 1st release date is just a rumor floating around the internet. In reality, Nomura has not actually revealed the release date, only the fact that it will be in the Summer.

SE already confirmed that BBS would be during Summer '10, and Summer begins around the 20th of June, not the 1st. So we still have a three month gap for a release date. I think that when we get an official announcement, then it will be on the main page.

Rule of thumb: Don't trust Wikipedia. There's a reason why teachers don't allow you to source it.

june 1st is summer in regards to stuff like release dates. movies released in maY are often referred to as "this summer..'.

This is not a offical relaese date. This realese date has been going around since last year! It's not the right one. For every body on here. Please do not post anything about a june first realese date until it is confrimed by square enix itself. This "fake" realese date is very old. They made this for american before the Japanese realese date was even announced. So please don't beleive game informer or wiki. Just wait until it is announced on the website for birth by sleep. Thank you!

Ohhh. My Goodness.

You do realize this is like, the 42525 thread about this?

Could you please check next time to see if someone doesn't already have a thread with a topic you're discussing?

There is already a thread created for discussing the BBS release date. Please continue discussion there, thanks.

http://kh13.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3659