Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

uhhhhhhhh I don't think FFXIII is right for KH or any other Fabula Nova Crystalis title (FFXIII, FFversusXIII, and FFagitoXIII) simply because these titles are extremely epic for an E10+ videogame. Also Disney's kinda whiny about the characters and designs they use. It would be cool though if they let the appearance of Lightning slide for KHIII though.

Lightning is the main character of ff13, for some reason square enix wanted to give it a little pizzow!, idk, then that guy that reminds me of siefer is named snow, ithink, lolz snow

I dont know who lighting is so i'am gonna say the final fantasy charactor vawn from final fantasy 12

You fail so hard, I can't even begin to express how hard you fail. What part of Balthier saying "I'm the leading man" did you not understand?

Don't forget, Nomura was asked to base Lightning's appearance on Cloud... They do have their similarities, their bad-assness for example... Lightning with her l'cie powers or without, it doesn't matter, she'd still be epic :)

I want her and Sora to KO a Fal'cie :)

I know Disney would never let him in.... but I want to see Vincent Valentine. I mean they have every main character from FFVII pretty much except for Vincent, Barret and Cait Sith.

Lightning would interesting to have in the kingdom hearts series but her design might be a little too complicated for it and i don't think that square enix would like to have a character from a newly released game too.

I don't know much about lightning besides her appearence, but she looks like she'd be an ally in a world Sora visits. Since she was based off Cloud (or Cloud based off her idk) they could be like long lost relatives or cousins or somethin in the next KH games! :D