Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

SPOILER ALERT

So everybody knows that in the future there will be a clash between seven lights and thirteen of darknesses. As for now there are seven guardians of light which are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Terra, Ven, Aqua and Mickey, and we know only 6 of the 13 darknesses being Master Xehanort, Xigbar, Young Xehanort, Isa, Ansem and Xemnas. Master Xehanort assured once to Mickey; "But worry not all of the pieces are destined to appear". Well my doubt is this.

If Master Xehanort wanted Sora (or Riku before him) as one of the darknesses that would destroy the balance because there would be 13 Darknesses but only 6 of light, and yet when Sora was rescued he didn't seem to care much. Does he know of anybody else who can become a dark vessel? Or, in the case he had succeded, Did he know of other Guardian of Light who could replace Sora?

Another doubt it's when MX says: "But Sora and other on your list belong to me now, and that puts you three guardians short". Who could he have meant by "another on your list". Was it Terra or Ven?

Sora may not be a gaurdian of light. We don't know for sure yet.

The other he was talking about was Terra. 

I thought it was referring to Terra, Sora, and then Kairi; because no one knew that Kairi would be the final Guardian as of then. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I got out of it.

I thought it was referring to Terra, Sora, and then Kairi; because no one knew that Kairi would be the final Guardian as of then. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I got out of it.

Posted Image

Kairi wasn't with them so he's referring to Terra.

Mickey mentions the real last one

Posted Image

but not Xehanort

Edited by Weiss

Yes I thought it was Terra too, but what do you think about the first question, do you think he knows about another person who could replace Sora as a guardian of light or maybe other person who could be the last dark vessel? I assume he knows about another for the last dark vessel. Having failed befoere in BBS he should have prepared a PLAN B now... geez i'm confused :/ 

Yes I thought it was Terra too, but what do you think about the first question, do you think he knows about another person who could replace Sora as a guardian of light or maybe other person who could be the last dark vessel? I assume he knows about another for the last dark vessel. Having failed befoere in BBS he should have prepared a PLAN B now... geez i'm confused :/ 

Xehanort probably has a new vessel prepared in case. Plus he has time travel so he could get a past Sora. As for the gaurdian of light Xehanort may know but we won't find out until KH3

Don't forget Lea. :P

I didn't forget about him but just like in KH3D I think he'll serve as another fighter just like Donald and Goofy. Also don't forget that he used darkness again so he can't be a guardian of light, but it's in the good side so it's not a dark vessel either, but hey anything could happen.

This is how I interpreted the 7 lights, 13 darknesses based off what we know:

Lights:

1. Riku

2. Mickey

3. Aqua

4. Kairi

5. Ven

6. Lea

The seventh light is probably gonna end up being Sora, but KH3D did put that into question

It's a definite that when MX referred to "the other one on your list," he was talking about Terra, who's under his control.  But when Sora was rescued by Lea, that still left two spots open on the list for the seven guardians...I'm pretty sure it's undebatable that Sora's going to be one of the guardians of light.  He's saved the world twice now! :) but I'm pretty sure those two spots will be filled by Kairi and Lea, with Terra unreachable at the moment since he's one of Xehanort's darknesses.

So the list goes like this:

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. Kairi

4. Mickey

5. Aqua

6. Ventus

7. Lea

Or at least that's what I think...hope this helped! :)

I didn't forget about him but just like in KH3D I think he'll serve as another fighter just like Donald and Goofy. Also don't forget that he used darkness again so he can't be a guardian of light, but it's in the good side so it's not a dark vessel either, but hey anything could happen.

well hey riku uses light :P

EDIT: Meant darkness lol 

Xehanort probably has a new vessel prepared in case. Plus he has time travel so he could get a past Sora. As for the gaurdian of light Xehanort may know but we won't find out until KH3

i don't think that xehanort can use a past sora lol cuz wouldnt that be changing the past? and you cant do that

Edited by Britipinojeff

well hey riku uses light :P

i don't think that xehanort can use a past sora lol cuz wouldnt that be changing the past? and you cant do that

Rule 4: You cannot change the events that are destined to happen

As long as they don't change events that should happen

The GoL are all pretty expandable tbh, practically anyone can be one. Since two of the goals of the GoL are to protect and be substitutes for the PoH there needs to be at least seven available so fate replenishes them as needed. If all the (potential) GoL were to up and die for some reason fate would choose a whole new seven, no qualms about it. That's why Xehanort doesn't care if the people he turns into Darkness are (potential) GoL or not.  

The Darknesses aren't as easy to gather because unlike the GoL there's no real benefit to them existing, hence, Xehanort had to "manufacture" darknesses by infecting others and splitting himself. I reckon he has backups though. He either just has to go back in time to fetch another version of himself and there are many people out there with over darkness in their hearts that Xehanort could probably manipulate.

Anyone can be a light. Also, Riku uses darkness all of the time.

As long as they don't change events that should happen

Xehanort couldn't use a "past" Sora, he can only change the present. Ie, he can bring his vessels to the present, but he can't physically change anything about the past (I feel like this still leaves some holes there though.)

Xehanort couldn't use a "past" Sora, he can only change the present. Ie, he can bring his vessels to the present, but he can't physically change anything about the past (I feel like this still leaves some holes there though.)

That's what I just said xD though simplified

What if Ventus was the one that Xehanort after?i mean,all this time,Sora using the Keyblade because of his heart that share's Ventus's.And not just that,Xehanort didn't know where Ven's body is but i think he knew that his heart was inside Sora and i think he still needs Ventus to forge the X-Blade easier since it also has Vanitas.So my theory is that i think that Xehanort want Ventus's power from Sora i guess...

Edited by Hazimie

Sora may not be a gaurdian of light. We don't know for sure yet.The other he was talking about was Terra.

I agree. Yet although he is the main character of the whole game series,it can have a weird twist to it.