Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tysonrss

KH1 What was Chernabog

31 members have voted

1. 1. Did you think Chernabog was a Heartless at first?

Back when I first played the original(2007) I always thought that the Chernabog was a Heartless. I didn't really watch any of the Disney movies as a kid, I was only a fan of KH because of its relation to Final Fantasy. Chernabog is also fightable in Dream Drop Distance, I did not find out he was from a movie though until I looked at some gameplay of 3D and that's when I did some research.

What did you think at first?

He's the devil. Or, at least, as close as you can be to being the devil without actually being the devil. Night on Bald Mountain is about the devil summoning spirits, so, yeah.

Which means: Sora's beaten the devil in a fight.

And Xehanort thinks he has a chance... why?

What Dave has already said. He's Satan. In Fantasia he summons succubus and evil spirits and things and then he is defeated by Church bells and Hymn singing. 

This week's Homework go and re-watch all the old Disney movies I WANT A 1000 WORD ESSAY DONE BY THIS FRIDAY !

/notreally 

Edited by axele

Well maybe he still kinda is. It sure seems like Nomura used him as inspiration for the heartless, perhaps a future game reveals him as their source or something?

It hads been a long time since I had seen I had seen Fantasia and I only saw it once anyways. I have had a love hate relationship with musicals and things like them. Mostly hate! Anyway I did not like the lack of dialog and so I did not watch it again. I eventually saw somewhere on the internet that he was from that.