Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MikeMasi

1.5 HD Remix - Day 150 (Roxas & Axel)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xChv_8yq72k

"1.5 HD Remix - Day 150 (Roxas & Axel)" begins the fandub production for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. Our team will be voicing selected scenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days up until the international release. 

1.5 HD Remix - Day 150 (Roxas & Axel) is somewhat incomplete. The video was slightly longer, however translations were rough based on the previous dialogue in the DS version of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Looking to bring the highest level of production, I decided to cut the video short due to extended dialogue, lip sync error, etc. For now, you can call this our "deleted scene" until we release a following video later this month. 

Our plan is to release somewhere between 8-12 videos before the official English release. Have a scene in mind? Let us know in the comments section below.

Good job both of you! Your voices and expressions were very good! If you want some constructive criticism though, the way you said 'Xaldin' was kind of strange. It sounded more like 'Xoldin'. Also it would have been nice if you changed your voice when Roxas was trying to grab Axel's icecream. The only problem I noticed with Axel's voice actor is that somehow his voice didn't sound right when he said 'oh well' at the beginning. I think it was a bit too low or something.Otherwise both your voices really were great :)