Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sanctuary

I'm Sanctuary!

Hello Sanctuary! Welcome to KH13! Hope you are enjoying yourself. Feel free to chat with me as I'm usually always open.

Here is some te... nah I'll let Weiss do it. :3

Here's a Welcome Cookie instead!

Oh, it's a very very big cookie. 

Posted Image

Hi Sanctuary, welcome to KH13!  I also discovered Kh13 through a search engine, and I didn't even know what a forum was untill I came here. :P I hope you enjoy your time spent here. Well, see you around the forums.

In you and I, there's a new land!

Angels in flight

I need more affection than you know

My sanctuary! My sanctu-

*Ahem* Uh... Welcome to the site! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as everyone else here!
Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine, or else you'll be dealing with a very different kind of 'angel' xD

*Missiles Armed* Wait a minute... *looks at profile picture* Nevermind.                                      |

|

|

|

V

Edited by Javelin434

THEY ARE LATE, BUT HERE ARE THE WELCOME BROWNIES FRESH OFF THE TABLE_

*Hands plate of brownies*

IF YOU CAN'T TELL: I AM THE TOWN SCREAMER OF KH13!

Hello there Sanctuary, and welcome to this amazing site.  Be sure to meet up with the amazing people here, and take part in the forums and participate in the community. I'm sure this site will not disappoint you.  Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall take your soul. :)

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Welcome to KH13.com, home for anything KH, and all kinds of goodies.

You will meet all kinds of awesome and mentally insane people.
You can have fun in a variety of topics we have to offer, such as Video Games, Media, Creative media, Writing, Personal, etc.

oh, and a piece of warning.... ENTER THE RANDOM TOPIC AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
and if you have any questions, ask the mods, me, or everyone. Have fun!

oh! one more thing...

I own the title "#1 GOO GOO DOLLS FAN ON KH13" and I'm not giving it up, and factoring proud of it!

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna listen to the Rebel Beat.