Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hazimie

J-Stars Victory VS

Well, looks like more joke characters are being added to the roster... Doesn't really matter to me to be honest. All the characters I could possibly want are already confirmed for the game, so I'm good. lol

New trailer! 8D

EDIT: Because I don't wanna double post. :P

We got a release date and new characters!

"J-Stars Victory Vs. has a release date in Japaan. Namco Bandai have announced via the latest issue of Jump magazine that the game is scheduled for release on March 19th, 2014.

Additionally, Jump reveals four new characters that will be in the game—Boa Hancock from One Piece will be a playable character while Rukia (Bleach), Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi) and Lala (To Love-Ru) will be support characters."

Sourcehttp://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/16/j-stars-victory-vs-set-march-release-boa-hancock-joins-roster/#j3fqWixD0ytvKkLu.99

And here's a scan in spoiler tags because it's kinda big.

Posted Image

Edited by Crisp Cucumber

It better make english release. Only thing I'd ask for otherwise is transformations. Maybe they will add the other J-Star characters from Ultimate Stars and Super Stars as DLC?

It better make english release. Only thing I'd ask for otherwise is transformations. Maybe they will add the other J-Star characters from Ultimate Stars and Super Stars as DLC?

Maybe. But there's no way in hell that this would make an English release at this point. Too many non-licensed anime/manga in this game. :/ Plus, I doubt even the ones who did have companies distributing them to the U.S. would ever come together and let all the respective series coexist with one another.

Only character I see that isn't licensed to U.S. is Toriko.

Actually he is. Toriko's anime has been licensed/dubbed for almost half the series so far and its all been released in DVD.

The only series that U.S. has a tie to is DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, OP, Yu Yu, and Kenshin. That's not enough to get this game to America. It's all or nothing.

Still it would be a major trololol if they decided not to release and it'd be enough to stop me from ever supporting Shonen Jump again.

Oh come on. People have known this since it was first announced. Don't say that.