Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kyle Clegg

KH2 What are your favorite Drive Forms?

so wats ur favorite drive form i havnt got to play the final mix although i want to so i know little about the limit form except for the costume so my favorite is anti form :)

Final Form is powerful but the gliding is starting to annoy me. Anti Form is awesome to watch so long as I don't get into boss battles with it. I'm kinda curious what Limit Form is like.

Limit always save me in battles without partners,and is very good(except than i can't heal,and when i'm goin to die,i need to leave of it).

Just use Sonic Blade or Strike Raid. You're invincible during both and it'll knock you up to full HP by the end.

i don't know about the limit form so i will go with the anti-form. not very strong but it looks cool and the attacks had cool heartless-y animation. :)

tutti frutti. I would have to say Master form, followed by Valor. I would say Limit form is up there, at least from what I have seen in gameplay, but I would need hands on experience to decide for certain.

Limit Form is awesome in boss battles, especially when fighting the data battles and Roxas.

Final Form is also cool because it pretty much blocks every attack :D