Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Disney posted on their Facebook page about an hour ago.  This isn't a cruel day-late April fools' joke is it?  The release date is aimed at November 2015

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=530608500313813&set=a.111733172201350.5539.111382562236411&type=1&theater

Posted Image

Seems legit.  The VA for Dory confirmed it :D

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/disney-hooks-ellen-degeneres-for-nemo-animated-sequel-finding-dory/2013/04/02/9393a34c-9bbe-11e2-9219-51eb8387e8f1_story.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/finding-dory-finding-nemo-sequel_n_2999649.html

“I have waited for this day for a long, long, long, long, long, long time,” said Ellen DeGeneres, who voices Dory, in a statement. “I’m not mad it took this long. I know the people at Pixar were busy creating ‘Toy Story 16.’ But the time they took was worth it. The script is fantastic. And it has everything I loved about the first one: It’s got a lot of heart, it’s really funny, and the best part is—it’s got a lot more Dory.”

Personally I hope it's a Fools.  It's be a complete rip of the first movie with Dory and Nemo's roles reversed.  Finding Nemo ended just fine (the poor fish in baggys though) and there wasn't a need for a sequel.  

I don't know what to think. Finding Nemo was great, I liked it a lot, so a sequel doesn't seem a bad idea.

But thing is, sequels are generally horrible when it's about movies, specially Disney. i'm not sure if it's gonna be good, or bad, so i'm still fine with it, but i guess they got nothing to lose by making this movie. If it's bad, a lot of people will still watch it, and most won't like it, and Nemo will still be good.

I'd hate to see a lousy sequel, but it could be good I guess. Let's see how it works out.

Off topic but speaking about bad sequels, Lion King 2 was horrible. the first one was so deep and epic, but still funny, and they just trashed it in the sequel, I kinda disliked sequels after this...

I have faith in Pixar. Typical internet judging a film before it's even out.

Toy Story 2 and 3 were great sequels and Cars 2 had some of the best animation I've seen in a CGI film (regardless if the story is neh).

I don't think Finding Nemo needed a sequel but at the same time at least I get to see my favourite characters back for another adventure.

Oh, you naysayers. Personally, I am looking forward to this already. If ya'll think Pixar is making too many sequels, they have a big amount of other, much more original films, coming too!

Ok if its not fake then i have something to say.

In this film, Nemo and his dad are gonna search for Dory. But when they find her, SHE'S DEAD. The real name of this movie is "Finding Dory Dead" but the Dead word blends in perfectly with the Sea background, that's why you can't see it.

:P