Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tricia-chan

Kingdom Hearts: The End

(( lol, I ish back, but I'll be gone in 15 minutes. ))

Hikaru came to. "Ugh... What happened...?" She then spotted a block by a tree. "Maybe this can get us to the next world..." she murmured as she picked it up. "Now, to find Lilian." She began searching.

Lillian turned and saw Hikaru "I looked for you everywhere. Lets go to another world, I'm done with this one." Lillian said going towards Hikaru.

"Right," Hikaru said as she took out the block. "I found this. Maybe if we install it into the ship, it'll let us go to the next world."

When they got onto the ship, Hikaru installed the block. Turning the ship on, a new destination appeared on the monitor. "Alright, next stop-- Agraba!"

"We'll see," Hikaru said.

The ship landed in Agraba. Hikaru got out. "It's more... sepia-like than the last place," she pointed. "So, we have to find a block to the next place."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not supposed to talk to strangers. But your right, I do have to much Darkness within." Exile started laughing and took the form of Kurai as the Heartless appeared and attacked them.

"He isn't Kurai either, this one is a bit different, pay attention, he's trying to confuse you." Lillian said after killing the heartless.

"I'm not as stupid as you think, and you two are pretty bright." Exile said before changing his appearance to Xeroe. "Do you understand."? Exile summoned his sword.