Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SonicBlastarz

KHDays C'Mon,you know theres always one?

Just admit it!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Whos the hardest major boss you EVER FACE

• Antlion
    • Infernal Engine
    • Dustflier
    • Leechgrave
    • Crimson Prankster
    • Ruler Of The Sky
    • Xion
    • Riku
    • Saix

I personally didn't have any trouble with Dustflier during the game, but for me, the problem is posed was that it took a while to defeat.

Ruler of the Sky was annoying to my fingers and took long as well.

For me, the difficult one was Leechgrave. Some people may disagree, but that thing scared the hell out of me. Although, it was technically 'easier' to defeat but I just hated going against it. Something about it creeped me out.

i think i couldve beat the dustflier. but i never tried seriously to beat him the moment i saw the friggin fireballs go everywhere from that thing's mouth... 

ruler of the sky...damn that thing was the worst. it took me 4 months to beat that. it took me two weeks to get to the point where i was at the last skull of its tail. 

To hell with Duskflier. Leechgrave was one of the hardest bosses in games I've played and I've played a TON of games. Such a goddamn bastard.

Xion always felt.....very difficult for me. But then again. So did Leechgrave....

(apperently, though, I still voted Xion. talk about lavos-esquee-much...o-o;; weeee, she's gonna be amusing should i atempt to win the game on 'proud' mode sometime...P=)

That bastard Ruler of the Sky...he made my life impossible in Days.  He made me screams and punch the floor in anger and he made me scream my lungs out, not to mention piss me off and make me flail my arms like a madman.  But, when I did beat him, I screamed of joy and pounded the wall in happiness, and I said: "That's what you get for messing with me, your Heartless flying bastard!"  Um, yeah, I have anger issues when I can't beat certain bosses. xD