Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hi! I'm Toua2006 and my name is Ricardo. I'm from Portugal so excuse me for the bad English, please! My favoite kingdom hearts from gameplay is kingdom hearts but the one that I like more is Kingdom hearts, tough. I didn't play the 3DS game and DS games so I will take profit of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD REMIX and, hopefully, the 2.5 (if it comes out).

I like anime and manga and I like Final fantasy and Disney (Oh, really?) and my favourite series of games is Kingdom hearts.

Your English is better than mine;~; But nice to meet you and can't wait to see you on the forums *Welcome brownie!*

Very welcome my friend if you need anything you can tell me, I'll be glad to help you and it won't be just me the community here is very good (unless you make enemies xD). And again....welcome

Hey there fellow Kingdom Hearts fan, welcome to the wonderful and amazing world of KH13!  Immerse yourself in the forums and chat with the community, your sure to meet many new friends here!  Enjoy your time, and keep the fire of Kingdom Hearts burning strong!  Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here will take your soul.  Enjoy your stay. ^_^

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Estava a ver que não encontrava ninguém tuga :3

Estás noutros foruns, tipo de anime e manga?

Sorry for not posting in english lol

Edited by Toua2006