Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reyn

Will you attempt to Platinum Re:Chain of Memories?

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will you try to platinum Re:Chain of Memories?

• Yes, i'll do whatever it takes!!
    • Nah, it's just too much work.
    • I don't have a PS3.
    • Its not about the trophies.

I will try, but im gonna have a hard time with it, due to the harder trophies being extremely time consuming. (i.e. Getting every card for Sora and Riku, making 500 decks, creating 300 rooms, completing the Journals, etc.)

This is gonna be WAYYYYYYYYYYYY HARDERR TO PLATINUM than KHFM. :(

But im gonna finish Days first. Since you get extra keyblades in Re:Chain for doing that, and i think you need those cards to platinum it. So really, if you don't watch the Days movie and get all the trophies, you won't be able to platinum Re:Chain, since you need every card.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Nah, I probably won't even bother.  I have such a hard time completing a game as it is with time constraints as they are, let alone trying to complete something to the max.  It's definitely fun to do, though, and wish I had the time to do it.

I'll probably end up switching games between Playthroughs.

Like First ill do KHFM proud playthrough and get 100% on it. Then I'll watch the Days movie, then ill do a Proud Playthrough for Sora and Riku and try to get 100%.

Then ill do a speedrun on Beginner for that trophy on KHFM. Then ill do Standard speedrun for Sora/Riku in COM.

Then finally ill do standard speedrun for KHFM and Beginner Speedrun for Sora/Riku in COM.

So pretty much, once ive gotten 100% on the first proud saves, it'll just me trying to get through the game as fast as possible on multiple playthroughs.

But ill probably end up leaving the game for a bit when i get bored. Until i get 1.5 in Fall, im practicing Speedruns with the original COM and GBA. Im gonna end up just spamming Sonic Blade, Mega Flare, Cloud, and Ars Arcanum decks for the speedruns. As pretty much all the bosses can be defeated with those decks, depending which boss your facing and which deck you should use for them.

The lethal flame sleight in Re:COM is Overpowered and really useful for the final boss.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

I'll probably end up switching games between Playthroughs.Like First ill do KHFM proud playthrough and get 100% on it. Then I'll watch the Days movie, then ill do a Proud Playthrough for Sora and Riku and try to get 100%.Then ill do a speedrun on Beginner for that trophy on KHFM. Then ill do Standard speedrun for Sora/Riku in COM.Then finally ill do standard speedrun for KHFM and Beginner Speedrun for Sora/Riku in COM.So pretty much, once ive gotten 100% on the first proud saves, it'll just me trying to get through the game as fast as possible on multiple playthroughs.But ill probably end up leaving the game for a bit when i get bored. Until i get 1.5 in Fall, im practicing Speedruns with the original COM and GBA. Im gonna end up just spamming Sonic Blade, Mega Flare, Cloud, and Ars Arcanum decks for the speedruns. As pretty much all the bosses can be defeated with those decks, depending which boss your facing and which deck you should use for them.The lethal flame sleight in Re:COM is Overpowered and really useful for the final boss.

Yeah that move is amazing. I used it all the time. xD Edited by <King Mickey>

Yeah that move is amazing. I used it all the time. xD

Yeah, im gonna abuse those sleights once i get them in order to get the undefeated trophy. Ill just annihilate enemies i come across onto the battlefield with those sleights, so i can get the "No Escape" trophy and "Undefeated" trophy, plus the EXP will help for grinding to level 99.

I tried not grinding levels on my COM playthrough, and i was at level 40 from the EXP of the bosses at the end of the game alone. So that's only 59 levels of true grinding we have to do. This is the one game that EXP boost would be IMMENSELY HELPFUL. Also, it turns out that after 40 levels, if you continue to upgrade HP, you'll have it fully upgraded by level 40 or so. For sleights, its probably less.

Also it turns out that the maximum amount of CP you can have in the game is 2475. And thats IF YOU UPGRADE CP FROM LEVEL 1-99. So it'd be useless, since you have barely any HP and no sleights. So you'd be screwed. But who'd be dumb enough to do that?