Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

The Xion battleground

Xion deliberately held the truth from Roxas just as much as Axel did . He also tried to stop both of them from destroying each other in Halloween town absorbing both of their blows at the same time. He defended Xion to Saix and didn't want either destroyed but did not see a way out of the situation for any of them .He didnt think the truth would've helped save them bc they were told they would all be destroyed if they defied the organization .Therefore he didnt want  them to leave and feared that would be their fates if the truth came out . He wanted to find a way to save both but didn't know how.. In short , he was wrong to keep the truth but his motivation made more sense than Xion's bc she didn't even have logic to constantly running away and even threatening her fellow best friends . She confided in Namine and Riku  yet not her best friends . Telling her friends the truth might not have changed their fates , but at least their friendship didn't have to end the way it did and with some dignity .Roxas deserved to at least accept his own fate which Xion cruelly robbed him of .She made that decision for him and in the most firetrucked up manner by cruelly forcing him to kill her . He could've at least understood why she was doing this . Basically they all made mistakes but constantly blaming Axel makes no sense when Xion made her share too. 

This is just for fun .Calm yo tits xD 

Welp. thanks for taking care of that. hahaha

I'm like Xion because I don't really have a reason to hate her in my opinion. For some reason Kairi and Xion are the ones hated the most by people. And somehow one of the arguements for both of them is that she is a worthless character.

Have fun arguing when there is no right and wrong...

Don't be a spoil sport!

Xion deliberately held the truth from Roxas just as much as Axel did . He also tried to stop both of them from destroying each other in Halloween town absorbing both of their blows at the same time. He defended Xion to Saix and didn't want either destroyed but did not see a way out of the situation for any of them .He didnt think the truth would've helped save them bc they were told they would all be destroyed if they defied the organization .Therefore he didnt want  them to leave and feared that would be their fates if the truth came out . He wanted to find a way to save both but didn't know how.. In short , he was wrong to keep the truth but his motivation made more sense than Xion's bc she didn't even have logic to constantly running away and even threatening her fellow best friends . She confided in Namine and Riku  yet not her best friends . Telling her friends the truth might not have changed their fates , but at least their friendship didn't have to end the way it did and with some dignity .Roxas deserved to at least accept his own fate which Xion cruelly robbed him of .She made that decision for him and in the most firetrucked up manner by cruelly forcing him to kill her . He could've at least understood why she was doing this . Basically they all made mistakes but constantly blaming Axel makes no sense when Xion made her share too.

Well, they did know more than Axel and Roxas could have ever told her about herself. They knew her purpose and it was the rightful choice. She knew that and just chose to accept it.

I mean, yeah, she was rude and mean at times. So was Roxas. So was Axel. So was Riku. Hell, even Sora. Almost every character screwed up in some really bad way, but it's not like they meant the harm they caused.

I don't really think any of them is to blame. They all did their best and what they thought was right. If she had told Roxas, he wouldn't understand. Axel wouldn't let her do it if she told him, either.

Well, they did know more than Axel and Roxas could have ever told her about herself. They knew her purpose and it was the rightful choice. She knew that and just chose to accept it.

I mean, yeah, she was rude and mean at times. So was Roxas. So was Axel. So was Riku. Hell, even Sora. Almost every character screwed up in some really bad way, but it's not like they meant the harm they caused.

I don't really think any of them is to blame. They all did their best and what they thought was right. If she had told Roxas, he wouldn't understand. Axel wouldn't let her do it if she told him, either.

Well the entire situation was extremely firetrucked up all around . It's not that it's anyones fault in particular, but that mistakes were made handling the situation by everyone.I just get sick of everyone blaming Axel when in truth he really did try to do what he thought was right . He wasn't just trying to be a dick like some make him out to be . I understand Xion wasn't trying to be a bitch either but her constant running away and not bothering to just confide in her best friends seemed kinda senseless. Roxas didn't even get to decide or even know his own fate. It makes it all the more tragic that he didn't get to at least know that. 

I see no fun in arguing :/ 

This is the random forum . You aren't suppose to take things seriously here . It's even one of the rules of this forum .

Well I like Xion and she's one of my favorite characters in the Kingdom Hearts series. She has a sad story and I love the connection and bonding she has with Roxas and Axel. What really made me like her the most is that she will willing sacrifice everything for Roxas so he can live. She was one of the main reason why Roxas left the Organization. She knew that Roxas would not kill her because Roxas wouldn't kill one of his best friends even if he knew the truth about the connection he and she had so she did what she have to do to make Roxas kill her so he can absorb and tried and free Kingdom Hearts. She knew what she was doing was wrong and she didn't want Xemnas to have his way so she stop collecting hearts so she can back to Sora. Xion didn't even give second thoughts when Namine told her once she returns to Sora everybody who she had contact with will forget about her. All she care about is that would will look after Roxas while she's gone. I don't see how Xion is a bitch and a worthless character and I really don't see how Axel is the blame here when he too try to keep his two best friends from killing each other. True Axel keep the truth from Roxas but he only did that to protect him and try to keep Xion safe because he said the Organization was going to destroy her if she goes back to Sora. Xion is just like every character who is connected to Sora and have play a purpose.

Okay, If you say so....

For your reading pleasure behold !! :

2. Do NOT take the Random Forum or threads in this section seriously. If you take this section seriously then you may end up getting your feelings hurt, but you have to remember this section of the forum is for jokes and to just have fun! No one intends to try and hurt other people's feelings, but if you believe something has been taken too far then please report it to the staff, we can't stress that enough to you guys, we are here to help.

Edited by Flaming Lea

I thought the character functioned very well within the story. I understand the complaints that she was  a little flat in some places, but I actually think that works in her favor, in an odd way, because she can only be manufactured out of bits and pieces of Sora's memory, rather than ever develop on her own. If nothing else, Xion is a great example of trying something different with a character: everything about her is fake, even when she thinks she is having emotions, and this paradoxical existence is fun to read and analyze.

Hey, she's still better than Ven.

For your reading pleasure behold !! :

2. Do NOT take the Random Forum or threads in this section seriously. If you take this section seriously then you may end up getting your feelings hurt, but you have to remember this section of the forum is for jokes and to just have fun! No one intends to try and hurt other people's feelings, but if you believe something has been taken too far then please report it to the staff, we can't stress that enough to you guys, we are here to help.

Got it.

gosh why cant people just accept that xion sucks, I mean come on why do you think you are supposed to kill her? They should have made her a more presentable side character like zack....

I thought the character functioned very well within the story. I understand the complaints that she was  a little flat in some places, but I actually think that works in her favor, in an odd way, because she can only be manufactured out of bits and pieces of Sora's memory, rather than ever develop on her own. If nothing else, Xion is a great example of trying something different with a character: everything about her is fake, even when she thinks she is having emotions, and this paradoxical existence is fun to read and analyze.

Hey, she's still better than Ven.

Aw, c'mon now! That's an unfair comparison. That's like when someone says "at least it's a better love a story than Twilight", it's just straddling a back handed compliment. 

gosh why cant people just accept that xion sucks, I mean come on why do you think you are supposed to kill her? They should have made her a more presentable side character like zack....

I know right? I completely agree.

Just because you and other people think Xion suck it doesn't mean other people think the same you know. People has their own opinions about every main character in the Kingdom Hearts series. Some fans don't like the main characters and some fans do like the main characters. It's their opinions.

Just because you and other people think Xion suck it doesn't mean other people think the same you know. People has their own opinions about every main character in the Kingdom Hearts series. Some fans don't like the main characters and some fans do like the main characters. It's their opinions.

She's a main character? xD

dude holy shit I think I found another person who loves hating xion as much I do *high five*

Woot! *super high five*

I'm not going to write massive paragraphs. So don't worry.

Everything about Xion was fake. She didn't know who to trust, so she chose the boy who cared for her and saw her as Xion, and the girl who told her the truth, and offered her the choice of destruction.

Axel's only sin was bringing her back.

Roxas' only sin? Nothing.

All this hate for a pointless character? Xion is why Roxas left. Xion is why Roxas finally ended up in the hands of DiZ. You can say she gave Roxas no choice and was a bad friend, but in the end she had no choice once Axel had her back in Saix's hands.

Moving on.

Roxas had left on bad terms with Axel. And all through his short life, Roxas equated ice cream with friendship. When he asked "who will I have ice cream with?" Roxas was asking "who will be my friend?"

She might have made the decision, but she made the right one. Her death was her atoning for the sins she had committed, an apology for not being truthful.

In conclusion.

The blame for Xion's fate, you could say, rests solely on Riku for not stopping Axel from bringing her back >.> oh wait. Look at the oncoming lynch mob.

Edited by Oathkeeper136

I'm not going to write massive paragraphs. So don't worry.

Everything about Xion was fake. She didn't know who to trust, so she chose the boy who cared for her and saw her as Xion, and the girl who told her the truth, and offered her the choice of destruction.

Axel's only sin was bringing her back.

Roxas' only sin? Nothing.

All this hate for a pointless character? Xion is why Roxas left. Xion is why Roxas finally ended up in the hands of DiZ. You can say she gave Roxas no choice and was a bad friend, but in the end she had no choice once Axel had her back in Saix's hands.

Moving on.

Roxas had left on bad terms with Axel. And all through his short life, Roxas equated ice cream with friendship. When he asked "who will I have ice cream with?" Roxas was asking "who will be my friend?"

She might have made the decision, but she made the right one. Her death was her atoning for the sins she had committed, an apology for not being truthful.

In conclusion.

The blame for Xion's fate, you could say, rests solely on Riku for not stopping Axel from bringing her back >.> oh wait. Look at the oncoming lynch mob.

We don't know if Roxas would have left or not without Xion.

And who would Roxas eat ice cream with?

The one who actually cares about roxas and started the whole ice cream thing.

Posted Image

I get to thank Riku for Xion's fate?! I LOVE RIKU EVEN MORE NOW! :D