Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hunter Hawk

KHDays What if Roxas lost his battle with Saix?

After seeing the rest of KH Days manga, I started to wonder - what if Roxas lost his battle with Saix? What would Organization do with him? They would still need him for collecting hearts, but how if Roxas kept trying to run away? How would the rest of the story end?

Roxas's escape plays really big role in Kingdom Hearts. His betrayal of Organization sets the sparkle of important events.

I'm actually writing a fanfiction with that theory. Before I finish it and post it here, I wanna hear your thoughts about it. Maybe I can do even more awsome story with your help!  

He would have never fought Riku, and Sora would remain sleeping.

I think.

And if he remained sleeping that means Sora would never save the worlds(again) and help defeat the remaining Organization members D:

I imagine that means DiZ and Riku would take more drastic measures to get their hands on Roxas.  Roxas himself would totally flip Xemnas the bird.  He's through with the Organization so the only way they'd be able to keep using him is through force or some kind of manipulation.  It might also be possible for the Organization to make a new plan.  At least if Roxas is in their custody, Sora's out of the picture, though how they'd keep him imprisoned when he has access to dark portals is anyone's guess.  They already have a mostly-completed Kingdom Hearts on their hands.  Maybe they could use Mickey to collect hearts.  If he's on Riku and DiZ's side and they'll resort to more drastic measures, it's possible Mickey will eventually blip on the Organization's radar, and they could do the same thing to him as they would to Sora in KH2 by bombarding him with Heartless.

I doubt Axel would help matters.  He's determined to keep Roxas from the truth, and even if he let Xion go, he still followed orders and forcefully brought her back twice.  There's also the matter of how Xion was killing Roxas--she would either fully absorb him or he'd kill her and get his power back, and there was no way to get around that.  One of them would have to die eventually.

What if Young Xehanort already visited Xemnas and Saix before that happened? Explains why Saix was so easy since you cant change the events that are destined to happened.

What if Young Xehanort already visited Xemnas and Saix before that happened? Explains why Saix was so easy since you cant change the events that are destined to happened.

Exactly. Even with the Organization's plans in motion, the true goal of my future self was still unchanged. Roxas was no longer fit to be my vessel. Things are as they should be.

He would have never fought Riku, and Sora would remain sleeping.

I think.

The whole kh timeline would be changed. Sora might still be asleep if that happened.

And if he remained sleeping that means Sora would never save the worlds(again) and help defeat the remaining Organization members D:

Oh yes. All of these events would have happened too. If you change anything, you change everything.

He probably would've been sad. I dunno, seems like the organisation doesn't really do anything but threaten? I mean, Xion ran off twice! she didn't get turned into a dusk. They do need them both for "the plan" of one absorbing the other's powers.I suppose that after the fight Roxas would be weakend and they'd summon Xion to finish him off, and take his power.that way they'd get what they wanted.

After seeing the rest of KH Days manga, I started to wonder - what if Roxas lost his battle with Saix? What would Organization do with him? They would still need him for collecting hearts, but how if Roxas kept trying to run away? How would the rest of the story end?

Roxas's escape plays really big role in Kingdom Hearts. His betrayal of Organization sets the sparkle of important events.

I'm actually writing a fanfiction with that theory. Before I finish it and post it here, I wanna hear your thoughts about it. Maybe I can do even more awsome story with your help!  

If Roxas lost the battle with Saix, it wouldv'e been a game over, and his body would be floating forever in the game over screen. :)

NOW GO MAKE A FAN-FIC ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!! :P

If Roxas lost the battle with Saix, it wouldv'e been a game over, and his body would be floating forever in the game over screen. :)

NOW GO MAKE A FAN-FIC ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!! :P

Okay, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me guys! First two chapters of this fanfiction will be posted around this weekend and I'll also put the links on this topic so you'll be able to read them.  :D

I never really thought of it but i would guess they would keep him under lockdown and continue searching for Xion, I would think keeping a keyblade weilder is their top priority

I figured that Xemnas would just force a piece of Xehanort's Heart into Roxas, thus, 'Norting' him like Saix and Xigbar, thus, turning him into a version of Xehanort.

Edited by Tom13

Well, I recall the organization was planning on killing Roxas now that Xion was 'gaining more powers', at one point of the game. And Siax kind of tricking them into situations where they fight each other just for that.

I'm feeling maybe Roxas would of ended up killed so Xion played her role....better for Xenmas. Possably.

Just from what I can recall.

Sora would remain sleeping if he lost.....xion would still be alive because Roxas would be gone. Then Xemnas would have gotten Kingdom Hearts most likely. But we all know that the good guys win in games like these! :rolleyes:

Well...the organization pretty much is composed of scientists, at least...Xemnas was one. Maybe he would have kept Roxas in captivity until he came up with some sort of device or serum that would make sure Roxas would either be under his control or wouldn't leave