Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomHearts3

KHBbS Aqua and the glass slipper

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the glass slipper would have fit on Aqua?

• Absolutely! It would fit like a glove.
    • Yes, but it would be a little tight.
    • No, it would be a little small for her foot.
    • Absolutely not! It was put on Cinderella only and can only fit her!
    • Another option? State please.

When Aqua is in the Castle of Dreams, we see her asking to try on the slipper in the Chateau. The Duke offers it to her, but Cinderella comes down and tries it on instead. If Aqua, actually tried putting it on, do you think it would have fit? I think it probably would have because it appeared as the Aqua's foot matched the size of the slipper.

Looking at the size of her feet, and how Cinderella's meant to be a size 3 (UK), I think her feet would have been too big for it, but I think if they actually did get her to try it on they would have disregarded that and made it fit.  

Edited by Caity Raindrop

can aqua take off her shoes? i know it sounds like a stupid question, but like it sorta seems like the shoes are from her armour lol. and even after xehanort took off terra's armour he still kept the armour on his left arm which made me think it was probably harder to get the armour off. and aqua also still has her armour greaves in the RoD i think even though she gave her armour to terranort...

For crying out loud Sora Kairi and Riku have normal sized feet, they just have oversized shoes. It's part of their outfit. Kinda like crocs

Actually, I believe their feet are large as well, because in KH2 Roxas is shown barefoot and his feet are quite large.

When Aqua is in the Castle of Dreams, we see her asking to try on the slipper in the Chateau. The Duke offers it to her, but Cinderella comes down and tries it on instead. If Aqua, actually tried putting it on, do you think it would have fit? I think it probably would have because it appeared as the Aqua's foot matched the size of the slipper.

when i saw the cutscene in the trailer I was like  :D Aqua is going to try on the glass slipper, but then she came down :((yeah, don't know what happened it got posted twice?)

Edited by keybladeknight

when i saw the cutscene in the trailer I was like  :D Aqua is going to try on the glass slipper, but then she came down :((yeah, don't know what happened it got posted twice?)

Yeah, I was thinking that some (no it did not get posted twice).