Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What Do You See When You Think Of The Person Above?

(Aw, thank you ^_^.)I see Sora, one of my favorite characters.

No worries! :P

Mahou Shoujo? xD

I love this avatar haha. It makes me think of what all his vessels would look like on weed.

YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE SMOKED ITGOTCHA NAAAOOOOCLEVER LITTLE BLUNTI COUGHED? MEEE??''''??''??

:DAH, BURRITO! LET'S SEE HOW YOU DANCE (creepy if he is fighting Aqua)Noctis looking awesome as always. Edited by Unknown Figure

A whole lot of pink. You're probably a Pinkist.

(A Pinkist is someone who has and/or wants lots of Pink stuff. There's also Pro-Pinkists who apply pink to just about every aspect in their lives, such as instead of regular milk, they must always drink strawberry milk instead. I'm not a Pinkist, so I don't know all the details, but the term Pinkist comes from Tales of Xillia, a JRPG.)

A whole lot of pink. You're probably a Pinkist.(A Pinkist is someone who has and/or wants lots of Pink stuff. There's also Pro-Pinkists who apply pink to just about every aspect in their lives, such as instead of regular milk, they must always drink strawberry milk instead. I'm not a Pinkist, so I don't know all the details, but the term Pinkist comes from Tales of Xillia, a JRPG.)

(Thanks :3. Pink is my favorite color. Purple comes in second.)

A cute creature

I see a guy who made a good point about the Disney side of things; Oswald in Kingdom Hearts.

That would be firetrucking awesome.Oh well, at least we got him in Disney's Epic Mickey 2