Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What Do You See When You Think Of The Person Above?

The ultimate Yandere who isn't Yuno Gasai.

Thank you!Seriously, Yuno's so overrated that its kinda pissing me off. I wish other yanderes would get the spotlight besides her.

Lets find out.Kingdom Hearts has 13 letters. Organization 13 is an organization. Heart has 5 letters. 13-5:7. 7 guardians of light.Therefore,I conclude that the 3 weird metal pieces are related to the new keyblade war.

I'm right here :D@topic HAPPY HALLOWEEN

What happened?! Masterisu that was Level 900 just went back down to level 100. Who is responsible for all this mutany? Wait a second... It was a lie. It never WAS level 900 in the first place, was it?

In that case, you will PAY for your crimes. Prepare Yourself!

Posted Image

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

What happened?! Masterisu that was Level 900 just went back down to level 100. Who is responsible for all this mutany? Wait a second... It was a lie. It never WAS level 900 in the first place, was it?

In that case, you will PAY for your crimes. Prepare Yourself!Posted Image

O_O

easy there, let's just calm down

GO SEPHIROTH!

Posted Image

@topic: Some guy who just loves greninja/Digmimon!

I see a weird, Triangle-looking thing with the Beli symbol from One Piece. Oh yeah, I also see Luffy getting wrecked by the Leopard-Leopard fruit user.

Veemon and Greninja fan (probably likes blue colour xD)

I see a weird, Triangle-looking thing with the Beli symbol from One Piece. Oh yeah, I also see Luffy getting wrecked by the Leopard-Leopard fruit user.

It's actually the shield of the football/soccer team I support XDDD