Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What Do You See When You Think Of The Person Above?

I was kidding, my pachirisu friend. MY SHINY LVL 900 PACHIRISU!*throws pokeball* You're mine now xD.

(Sorry, that's mine already. Ask it yourself. xD)@topic: I think of the strange, floating Bacura in this gas cloud. It is... Quite disturbing.

(Sorry, that's mine already. Ask it yourself. xD)@topic: I think of the strange, floating Bacura in this gas cloud. It is... Quite disturbing.

(Not anymore, it isn't)

I can see someone who can barely draw (no offense xD, was kidding)

Also, he likes a blue turtle with a V on the head. I shall call him V-Turtle.

But that doesn't make sense. Hmm, what about V-Dog?

Too mainstream. V-Mon?PERFECTO! VMON IT IS!

(Not anymore, it isn't) I can see someone who can barely draw (no offense xD, was kidding)Also, he likes a blue turtle with a V on the head. I shall call him V-Turtle.But that doesn't make sense. Hmm, what about V-Dog?Too mainstream. V-Mon?PERFECTO! VMON IT IS!

No offense taken. :)@topic: I'm telling you: Those are some strange pieces of metal... Maybe it's for decoration? Only one way to find out...Wait for Kingdom Hearts 3.Rock on!

No offense taken. :)@topic: I'm telling you: Those are some strange pieces of metal... Maybe it's for decoration? Only one way to find out...Wait for Kingdom Hearts 3.Rock on!

Lets find out.

Kingdom Hearts has 13 letters. Organization 13 is an organization. Heart has 5 letters. 13-5:7. 7 guardians of light.

Therefore,I conclude that the 3 weird metal pieces are related to the new keyblade war. 

When will KHIII finally come out?!  But, I want them to take their time on it too...  Gah, I'm so conflicted!

Also tell Weedanort to get me some weed plz