Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Paopufruity

What would YOU do?

I would kick Heartless @$$! And run away when I got outnumbered....But thanks to my wonderful knowledge of Disney Worlds,I should be fine. but I think I'd use my head more than Sora did..Lol.

I think it'd take me a while to get used to a weapon...Never really used one before...

I'd actually follow Riku's steps into the darkness and when every boss is around me thinking of me as an ally i'd be like "SYCHE!" And kill em' all in one with my keyblade.

First I'd be like: OMG!! THIS IS SO FREAKIN' SWEET!!!!

Then I'd get used to it. And be like: Yup, just an everyday thing.

And then something new would probably happen and I'd be back to my first reaction. xD

I'd like to follow Riku's steps.... it'd be nice to see the road to Dawn.

D: You wouldn't follow in Sora's steps and run up the stairs screaming out: BURN HALF THE CALORIES!!! Like he did in my dream? You wouldn't rescue me if I was captured by the Heartless? TT^TT I'm hurt.

First I'd be like: OMG!! THIS IS SO FREAKIN' SWEET!!!!

Then I'd get used to it. And be like: Yup, just an everyday thing.

And then something new would probably happen and I'd be back to my first reaction. xD

I'd like to follow Riku's steps.... it'd be nice to see the road to Dawn.

D: You wouldn't follow in Sora's steps and run up the stairs screaming out: BURN HALF THE CALORIES!!! Like he did in my dream? You wouldn't rescue me if I was captured by the Heartless? TT^TT I'm hurt.

Aww... I would totally do that for you! And I would definately rescue you! I would follow his steps, but I wouldn't ditch my friends! Girlfriend especially!!!

I would LOVE it if that happened!!!! I guess I would probably really be into it, and probably do a lot of things Sora does (minus some of teh dumber things). I always wanted to be a super hero! This sounds REALLY lame, but my whole life I've hoped I could become a hero, so I'd love every minute of it.

well firtst off i would definnetly switch places with sora my life is at a boring point. it be so cool that i would first use it for stupid reasons ya know cuting sandwiches chopin trees and drawing BIG pictures than i'd start to practice cuz i dont want to look stupid when i fight someone and lose then i'd get a gang of people who are able to use the key too and then we'd go on the journey that would be ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!