Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SSGoten

What Keyblade would you guys use?

I've been thinking about it, and my favourite Keyblade would have to be Oblivion (KH2 version). Something about unlimited combos, unfortunately, lacking finishing move, like Mickey's Kingdom Key D, while your MP is recharging just draws me to use it. I love that idea; being able to string along a virtually endless combo. So, if keyblades were a real thing, I'd definitely try to get the oblivion. What about you guys? I'm predicting a lot of Ultima Weapons and Oathkeepers haha.You probably shouldn't look at this stat-wise either haha. Just pick your favourite keyblade, or the one you think is most bad ass.

Edited by SSGoten

Two kingdom keys

Posted Image

I don't... I don't think that's allowed? Hahaha I mean I would def get Dual Wield Oblivions if I could!

X-Blade ;D

Isn't that technically not considered a keyblade, because keyblades are man-made replicas of the X-blade? hahaha

Edited by SSGoten

I don't... I don't think that's allowed? Hahaha I mean I would def get Dual Wield Oblivions if I could!

Isn't that technically not considered a keyblade, because keyblades are man-made replicas of the X-blade? hahaha

hahah let me have all the fun with that awesome weapon xDD